Fan Clubs

Football Manager 2006

Evil Gringo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops. Sorry Gringo, i've tried getting onto it but summat's messing up so i can't. I can direct you though...

www.sigames.com When it loads at the top there a little square picture of SI's titles. Click on FM2006. Then there's a downloads bit. Fiddle around, you'll find it, there a guides in there as well as other skin downloads etc.

Hope any of that is useful.

Took me about 5 minutes on a 1.5mb ntl connection....

It's too big to attach and I'm not very good at the whole uploading thing and anyway if I did that it would again depend on your download speed...

Without actually tring it on your connection their is no way to tell.

Keep an eye out - some magazines will carry it. Or someone who's downloaded it could burn it onto CD and post it to you - take a few days but would be less hassle than downloaing, surely?

The Ronaldo. And he's crap. £16mil he cost me :(

I signed Fowler in Season one for £2.5mil plus £1mil after 20 league goals. He got 4.

I signed Drogba in the close season between 1 and 2 - He was out of favour at Chelski, and just back from a season long loan at Newcastle... he cost me £3.5m and is the best signing of the game so far for me. :)