Fan Clubs (beta)

PlayStation Virtual Reality

Guest Glimm

The era of virtual reality game is finally here. PlayStation takes the first dip to the other world via their VR device. It's relatively easy if you already have PS4 too. It looks super cool, but none of the games really caught my eyes yet.

Do you own one or plan to get one?

Guest toomuchtv
I am looking forward to getting one hopefully for Christmas! (Hint, hint.) I personally can't wait to get my hands on some VR and see what all the hype is about. I understand that it is awesome! Something I can look forward to...

I am looking forward to getting one hopefully for Christmas! (Hint, hint.) I personally can't wait to get my hands on some VR and see what all the hype is about. I understand that it is awesome! Something I can look forward to...

I wish you a successful Christmas then! Yeah, I wish I had gone to the game conventions to do a trial with the VR. Which games are you planning to get for this engine? Anything worth trying?

• 1 month later...
If you are into the horror genre, survival horror games should be on your list. Resident Evil is an old franchise, but I've heard people praising Until Dawn recently too. If the standard playing method already scares you, imagine how it feels to play almost like in reality. Living in the world of Walking Dead, anyone?