Fan Clubs (beta)

Talk about the last movie you watched

Mike

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, glen441 said:

Recently I watched Happiness for Beginners and It deserves 4/5 ratings. Good story, direction n casting. Feel good movie. For screenplay (photography) I rate 10/10.

There is always a place in my heart for feel good movies. I will add it to my to-watch list, thank you!

• Heart 1

On 8/16/2023 at 6:50 AM, glen441 said:

Recently I watched Happiness for Beginners and It deserves 4/5 ratings. Good story, direction n casting. Feel good movie. For screenplay (photography) I rate 10/10.

Thanks for sharing, @glen441!

On 8/16/2023 at 11:53 AM, worm said:

There is always a place in my heart for feel good movies. I will add it to my to-watch list, thank you!

Do you have any favorites or standouts that you want to share?

I also love a good feel good movie. The first one that popped into my head was The Pursuit of Happiness, but I'm sure there's plenty more of them that I love. I'm just drawing a blank right now. 🤔

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

Thanks for sharing, @glen441!

Do you have any favorites or standouts that you want to share?

I also love a good feel good movie. The first one that popped into my head was The Pursuit of Happiness, but I'm sure there's plenty more of them that I love. I'm just drawing a blank right now. 🤔

My personal favorite is "A Good Year" from 2006. It just gives me something that I can't and won't let go 😍

On 8/17/2023 at 6:50 PM, Motorcycle Nerd said:

Russell Crowe doesn't sing in it, does he? 😆

Lol no 🤣 Crowe has a band and he doesn't sing bad at all, but that scene sure is cringy 😅

What I find interesting is that both Gladiator and A Good Year are from the same director with the same lead actor, but are completely different movies.

Edited by worm

On 8/20/2023 at 12:31 PM, worm said:

Lol no 🤣 Crowe has a band and he doesn't sing bad at all, but that scene sure is cringy 😅

What I find interesting is that both Gladiator and A Good Year are from the same director with the same lead actor, but are completely different movies.

😆

But that really is something. It definitely showcases both of their range and diversity.

• Heart 1

• 7 months later...

Since it's Easter, we watched a family movie today and went with Wonka. I thought it was fantastic. I'm a big fan of the Gene Wilder version from the 70's, but this was on a different level entirely. It's an origin story, adding in a new backstory for Wonka's character and captures the Roald Dahl feel perfectly. If you want a feel-good movie that's fun for everyone, I highly recommend it.

Roald Dahl also wrote Matilda, Witches, BFG, James and the Giant Peach.