Fan Clubs (beta)

What game are you currently playing?

Mike

I'm currently playing Halo: Infinite Multiplayer. I want to play the campaign, but I'm waiting until coop comes next year.

Recently beat:

• Guardians of the Galaxy surprised me with how fun it was.
  • Superliminal ended up being one of my favorite puzzle game since Portal.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, fastlawrencetime said:

Today I decided to play poker. Also, a friend suggested building a nuclear power plant in Minecraft. In general, the list of any games is quite large, the main thing is to have time to play. lol. 

Time -- the thing I used to take for granted that I wish I had more of now 😆

18 hours ago, denidenial22 said:
I'm playing AC: Rogue at the minute. It's good and it fills in the gaps about Achilles. It's obviously the same engine as AC3 and AC4, but that engine is perfectly capable and there are some new gameplay elements.

I never got around to rogue because it came out after I moved to the Xbox One / PS4 generation. I do want to go back and check it out at some point. Thanks for reminding me it exists. haha

• 1 month later...

Rogue is definitely worth playing, adds a new dimension to the templars, as the assassins aren't just right by default.

I'm (re)playing witcher 3 on my PS5 as the load times are now bearable. I previously played the main campaign and half of heart of stone  on my ps4 before I got too annoyed with the slow loading. Finished the 1st playthrough + expansions, now on death march playthrough.  

On 3/12/2022 at 3:22 PM, etz said:

Rogue is definitely worth playing, adds a new dimension to the templars, as the assassins aren't just right by default.

I'm (re)playing witcher 3 on my PS5 as the load times are now bearable. I previously played the main campaign and half of heart of stone  on my ps4 before I got too annoyed with the slow loading. Finished the 1st playthrough + expansions, now on death march playthrough.  

I wish my backlog wasn't so high. I remember really wanting to play Rogue, but the lack of Backwards Compatibility at the time was my turnoff. Now that I can, I have about 3 million games ahead of it. That and Elden Ring is really taking over my time 😆

• 10 months later...
7 minutes ago, Steel_Lord said:

I checked out the remastered (2021) version of Age of Empires - Definitive Edition for nostalgia. The graphics are way nicer than the old game but the gameplay is unchanged and it still gets boring after a bit. 

I forgot that even released. It really flew under the radar, but I guess that's why. I'm trying to play my way through God of War & A Plague Tale: Requiem, but the forums have taken over game time for most of January. Going to try to get back into them again, soon.

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Mythological said:

Right now it’s Metroid Prime but we have Jedi Survivor next week

I heard the Metroid Prime remaster is really good. One of my favorite games, I need to get around to that. 

I've been playing the Resident Evil 4 remake. I really didn't think 4 needed a remake but they proved me very wrong haha. It's incredible.

• Heart 1

On 4/19/2023 at 5:26 PM, Sirius_Amory33 said:

I heard the Metroid Prime remaster is really good. One of my favorite games, I need to get around to that. 

I've been playing the Resident Evil 4 remake. I really didn't think 4 needed a remake but they proved me very wrong haha. It's incredible.

Would've replied sooner, but accidentally banned myself when I remembered that I never played the original Metroid Prime.

What you said about RE4 is exactly what I've been hearing from everyone. Can't wait to get around to it. Between the Final Fantasy Remake and the Resident Evil games, it's great to see they're no longer just cash grabs.

Same can be said with a lot of video game movies / shows to drop lately.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, worm said:

Singleplayer: Currently playing Sniper Elite v2 Remastered, never played the campaign before. I'm also playing Kingdom Come Deliverance

Multiplayer: A lot of Chivalry 2, a lot of fun

I never played the Sniper Elite games, but I eventually want to give them a go.

Currently Playing:
TBD - I just finished playing Somerville and I'm not sure what I'm going to be jumping into next. I'm in the middle of a move, but Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Armored Core VI are just around the corner and I hear them calling my name.

1 hour ago, worm said:

Singleplayer: Currently playing Sniper Elite v2 Remastered, never played the campaign before. I'm also playing Kingdom Come Deliverance

Multiplayer: A lot of Chivalry 2, a lot of fun

I’ve been wanting to play Kingdom Come Deliverance for a while now. I’ll get to it eventually…I hope. 

I’ve been replaying Armored Core 3 to hold me over until AC 6 comes out. Definitely want to check out Texas Chainsaw Massacre when it launches.