Fan Clubs (beta)

Overkill's The Walking Dead

Guest Glimm

One more game based on the popular series. Inspired by the novels, a game developer named Overkill is going to make a multiplayer first-person shooter game set in Washington D.C. after the outbreak. Players can make a team with three people to do missions and keep on living. I wonder if the plot will follow the series or will stand on its own.

I'm already getting Division vibes (ew). I hope the single-player is solid. Division flopped massively on the single-player element.

Do you mean Tom Clancy's The Division game? I didn't play that one, but I haven't read any harsh critics of the game. For a game like this to fail so massively on the single-player element, it surprised me that the game seems very successful.

Do you mean Tom Clancy's The Division game? I didn't play that one, but I haven't read any harsh critics of the game. For a game like this to fail so massively on the single-player element, it surprised me that the game seems very successful.

Oh I can see why it's successful, if you're a multi-player gamer then the Division is probably a good game to grab for your friends. Playing with strangers is always a bad experience for me and my friends usually never tend to play the same games I play so I'm always restricted to single player. With the right squad, my Division experience could have been 10x better than what it was. Also, I'm sure this will also apply to the new Walking Dead game too. With the right squad, this game has massive potential.