Fan Clubs (beta)

The most WTF episode of The Walking Dead yet! *spoilers!*

Guest FlyyGurl

Guest FlyyGurl
Whoa... I just finished watching yesterday's episode of TWD and what? I need to rant. I started losing interest a few seasons ago but I have to say that this season has been interesting again and just so creepy. This episode was insane! The last 10 minutes I just sat there with my mouth open. I am just curious how Alpha got all of these people out of the Kingdom? Any thoughts? I am freaking out :eek:

I thought it was an excellent episode. After a lackluster few seasons, I'm enjoying the show again.

It looks like they could have killed them in the Kingdom (whilst everyone was watching the movie) and just taken their heads.

Have to admit, I was surprised by Henry!

Even though Tara and Enid hadn't done much lately, I was still gutted for them. Tammy was growing on me too, especially now she had the baby to look after.

I get the feeling we could see a few more deaths in the finale :sad:

Guest FlyyGurl
It was such a good episode! I really don't understand how they got all of these people out of the Kingdom, because it seemed as if Alpha was the only one who got in there. I was also surprised by Henry, but also Tara, Enid! Gut wrenching, really haha I can't wait for the finale!

From TV By The Numbers:

The Walking Dead held onto the no. 1 spot in the Sunday cable ratings, but fell to a new series low.

With its penultimate episode of the season, the long-running AMC series dropped from the 1.7 it had scored the week before to a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49, an all-time low in the demo for the zombie drama.

It's a shame fans seem to have deserted the show as it seems to be getting good again. I'm hoping with all the fallout from the episode, the finale can gain back some viewers.