Fan Clubs Network

Grand Theft Auto IV Discussion

Fidel Cashflow

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big pau hoolinator
TBH I am bored of it now, online has always seemed poor to me apart from the odd game that is quite fun and the missions have just gotten stale. 7.5 or 8/10 I would give it, nowhere near 10 though because its left me dissapointed

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I had the same feeling about GTA SA as you do about this one Big Slow, after a very short time of that game I was bored and even ended up trading it in, this pne however I am finding very addictive and one of the better GTA games they have brought out

Yep, I can't do Roman jobs now :(

Got burnt down

Don't worry. He gets insurance money for the taxi office burning down, so he opens a new one later on in the game.

Guest Anime Otaku
Also on email you nick them cars for Brucie. Anyone know how many there are?

There's 10 cars you steal for Brucie, well 6 or 7 and 3 or 4 motorbikes. Also it's worth making sure you have armour and a Shotgun in case the owner is around (Owners don't usually become aggressive unless you try to jack the car so getting close and ambushing them with one of the shotguns is very effective).

Does anyone know who the extra girlfriends on Lovematch are and associated perks? I only know SoBoHo is a nurse and one other that I don't know the name of is a Lawyer.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Brucie has become my new fav charecter in the whole game, the cut scenes with him are hillarious :lol

Guest Drake
I haven't got down and dirty with Michelle just yet, I am playing it cool for now, first I took her bowling then I took her to a resteraunt next time we go out, BAM! i'm in there folks :lol

You're a pussy, I sealed the deal on the first date. :devil

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
You're a pussy, I sealed the deal on the first date. :devil
I am getting pretty much daily now :lol also picked up a few hookers on he street which is nice :lol

Guest bigmatt

I just bought this now which means you will have to put up with my "just done that,thats great".You may not however retalliate with any remarks about how my news is old.I will simply make jokes insuating you are lacklustre in the sex life department.They are the rules.

Seriously I havent read any posts for spoilers reasons but is this game worth the hype?

I just bought this now which means you will have to put up with my "just done that,thats great".You may not however retalliate with any remarks about how my news is old.I will simply make jokes insuating you are lacklustre in the sex life department.They are the rules.

Seriously I havent read any posts for spoilers reasons but is this game worth the hype?

It's GTA, it's worth paying for. I'm not sure it lives up to all the hype, some of my favorite bits from San Andreas got cut (fixed wing planes, jetpack etc) and the controls are a bit weird at first.

Also, I did kinda think "And that took them 4 years?" but it's still a very good game. The fun is still there, and that's the most important thing in GTA games.

Guest bigmatt
Yes.

It's GTA, it's worth paying for. I'm not sure it lives up to all the hype, some of my favorite bits from San Andreas got cut (fixed wing planes, jetpack etc) and the controls are a bit weird at first.

Also, I did kinda think "And that took them 4 years?" but it's still a very good game. The fun is still there, and that's the most important thing in GTA games.

thanks.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Oh yeah forgot to mention earlier, I am changing my fav radio station to Integrity 2.0 - thats right people Lazlow is back and just as great as he ever was!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Get with the times NE; Lazlow's return was mentioned many pages ago. ;)
I know he was... by you no less :P

But having listened to him myself now I felt he need another mention :lol

Guest Dave7g
Only thing that dissappointed me was the soundtrack, there's no more than 5 songs on there that I like, compared to SA and Vice City, it's a big shame.