Fan Clubs Network

The clothes thread

Guest The Beltster

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jaycey Baby
:lol Yes, I'm a Chav bully! Christ, are you STILL on this? I have a sense of humour, I find it hillarious you are still sulking. Go away mate, surely you have something better to do than still go on about something that was wrapped up several days ago?

Now all I need is some way of accusing you of being a paedophile and I've got the full house.

Okay, okay, I'll stop posting in this thread. Carry on.

What exactly does a tosser look like anyway? And who even decides what a tosser looks like? What gives people the right to decide? Is there a meeting I haven't been privy to where a group of wise elder statesmen decide what a tosser looks like and then the general public is divided into tosser and non-tosser groups and segregated away in tosser ghettos and non-tosser ghettos with tosser churches and schools and non-tosser churches and schools?

But, I mean, I'd really like to know if I look like a tosser or not because it'd give me some form of closure at least. The obvious non-tosser looking people could size me up and decide if I look like a tosser or not and either way at least it's some form of certainty in these divided, uncertain tosser looking/non-tosser looking times.

Hell, maybe one day we can all, as one, look like tossers. Or look like non-tossers. Whatever floats your boat, really.

Viva la tosser. Or viva la non-tosser. I'm sitting on the fence with that one. But maybe sitting on the fence would make me look like a tosser...or a non-tosser. Maybe this whole post made me look like a tosser. DAMMIT, WHO DECIDES?!

But, yeah, how about them clothes? I wear them because society and its rules dictates I have to.

Guest The Beltster

Oh for f*ck sake...I've never known people to take things so personally or literally as people on this forum. I suppose nobody here has ever, GOD FORBID, said "He looks like a right pr*ck!" or "Look at that tosser!" right? F*ck off! Lets not play the "We are all little Mr/Miss perfects" yeah?

A tosser doesnt have a specific look, obviously. I hate skinny jeans, I made an off the cuff remark that they are so crap that they make people look like tossers because they dont suit anybody. Then here some the literal brigade and take personal offence. If somebody said "Chavs look like real ****ers because they wear burberry caps that point directly upwards!" (which they do and which people around here HAVE SAID), nobody would say sh*t.

I dont even know why I'm taking the time to explain this. Get over it. Just because I said skinny jeans make people look like spackers or whatever else, doesnt mean I think your a spacker if your wearing them. Thats obvious. Just another example of skin thinned bitches around here crying into their keyboards. Jesus, if somebody saying your dress sense makes you look like a goon is the worst of your problems, you are living a very easy life, believe me.

Guest The Beltster
Now all I need is some way of accusing you of being a paedophile and I've got the full house.
Wow, say something about gingers and your a racist...say something about skinny jeans and you are mentioned in the same breath as a paedophile. Maybe I should say I dont like kittens so I can be accused of terrorism. :lol Edited by The Beltster

Oh for f*ck sake...I've never known people to take things so personally or literally as people on this forum. I suppose nobody here has ever, GOD FORBID, said "He looks like a right pr*ck!" or "Look at that tosser!" right? F*ck off! Lets not play the "We are all little Mr/Miss perfects" yeah?

A tosser doesnt have a specific look, obviously. I hate skinny jeans, I made an off the cuff remark that they are so crap that they make people look like tossers because they dont suit anybody. Then here some the literal brigade and take personal offence. If somebody said "Chavs look like real ****ers because they wear burberry caps that point directly upwards!" (which they do and which people around here HAVE SAID), nobody would say sh*t.

I dont even know why I'm taking the time to explain this. Get over it. Just because I said skinny jeans make people look like spackers or whatever else, doesnt mean I think your a spacker if your wearing them. Thats obvious. Just another example of skin thinned bitches around here crying into their keyboards. Jesus, if somebody saying your dress sense makes you look like a goon is the worst of your problems, you are living a very easy life, believe me.

Well, ok then.

See all of that would suggest I was taking you, this thread and whatever argument you were having seriously.

Guest The Beltster

My reply wasnt aimed at you, it was in response to an ever-so-retarded PM I recieved full of naughty language and awfully scary threats.

If it was aimed at you, I'd have quoted you, Slick Ric :)

I feel the need to do something somewhat moderatorish about this...

Haven't decided what yet though.

Belty thinks skinny jeans means you're a tosser for wearing it, there are in fact two definitions for tosser, one is more recent slang for a person who masturbates, hence 90% of the people who wear clothes are a tosser, I reserve the 10% for the people who haven't found what their winkie can do yet.

The other is someone who drinks copiously, or a quaffer of alcohol.

Either way, it doesn't matter because I think a) it really doesn't matter what he thinks about skinny jeans and keeping up this argument that ended well back is pretty wrong and b) harrassment of any kind by PM is against forum rules, so please keep your swear laden PC winkie sucking nonsense to yourself.

Remember you can report PMs people and we will do something about it if we deem it in contradiction to the rules.

Thinking about it I have done something vaguely Moddish here, so pay the heed, this is for discussion on clothing, not for arguments.

Guest The Beltster
Belty thinks skinny jeans means you're a tosser for wearing it
Thats not true. I dont think skinny jeans suit people, they are extremely un-flattering (is that even a word?), and therefor IN MY OPINION look stupid on anybody who wears them. I said as an over-the-top statement, they make people look like tossers. I didnt say anybody who wears them is a tosser. People took it extremely literally and personally as is the norm around here and it kicked off, but no, I didnt say people who wear them are tossers.

Remember you can report PMs people and we will do something about it.
Bro, people could say anything they want to me via PM and unless it was negative about my kids I wouldnt report it, who really cares right? Its a PM. This is the problem, people take things too personally around here all the time. Its gay (OH, OH!!!! HOMOPHOBE!!!).

Who cares, its old news.

How about them clothes?

Typical, I was all intellectual about what a tosser meant and you pick out the paraphrase!

You never show me the love anymore!

I had a hulk and spiderman T-shirt for my birthday, they are great!

T

Bro, people could say anything they want to me via PM and unless it was negative about my kids I wouldnt report it, who really cares right? Its a PM.

How about them clothes?

I can? Prepare for the worst.:P Oh your kids are adorable especially the littlest one. No one would say anything bad about them.

Oh clothes, yea I wear them. I don't like skinny jeans either. Tight as hell and if you have to have a pee, takes forever to get them down. Never again.

Guest The Beltster
your kids are adorable especially the littlest one. No one would say anything bad about them.
You'd be surprised what people say when they get bent out of shape over pointless things.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I don't have the legs or arse for skinny jeans, if I did manage to get into a pair they would cut the circulation off to my feet :lol not a fan either really of the whole look of them on people

Guest ScottyB
My mate is probably the only male on this planet to pull off skinny jeans, he still ends up looking like a cu*t because of his choice of footwear.

You'd be surprised what people say when they get bent out of shape over pointless things.

I probably would. Totally agree with you though. You can say what you want to me and I'll stand up for myself, or go down fighting to the bitter end. But once you start in on my son, all bets are off. Criticizing kids and other halves are out of bounds as far as I'm concerned.