Fan Clubs Network

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TNA 3 Hour LIVE Monday Night iMPACT! - 4th January 2010

Guest FreeSpirit

What Did You Think of the 3-Hour edition of iMPACT?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Did You Think of the 3-Hour edition of iMPACT?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you complained about ODB winning a 4 minute match on a 3 hour show.

Which was frequently place on the recent 3 hour Raw show, full of 2 minute matches.

No, I complained about a title change in 4 minutes on the biggest show in company history.

Even YOU know there's a difference. Come on, stop clutching.

Guest Dave7g

Vince is prbably furiously re-writing everything and having 7 simultanious heart attacks. His answer to all this? A Diva's tournament!

F*ck that.

But it's the Knockout title Mitch? Who cares. I mean if they've got all these major stars to bring out and stuff, and other major surprised and a big clusterf*ck show, then should they get 15 minutes then?

I mean come on Kane beat Chavo in seconds on WM, an enormous show. Hardly a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Will be overshadowed by so many things anyway, it will hardly be remembered whatever happened.

Guest The Beltster

Looks like TNA are holding Hogans debut until the top of hour 2, to try and stop people switching to RAW.

Good luck with that.

But it's the Knockout title Mitch? Who cares. I mean if they've got all these major stars to bring out and stuff, and other major surprised and a big clusterf*ck show, then should they get 15 minutes then?

They should get longer than 4 minutes for a match that got an ENTIRE SHOW of build up for it. Not a segment - AN ACTUAL TWO HOUR SHOW!

Also, loving that Lashley came out to tell the world that TNA sucks d*ck and that he can't wait to leave.

They should get longer than 4 minutes for a match that got an ENTIRE SHOW of build up for it. Not a segment - AN ACTUAL TWO HOUR SHOW!

Also, loving that Lashley came out to tell the world that TNA sucks d*ck and that he can't wait to leave.

Lol ok you got me there, I didn't watch that show. Fair enough then.

Lashley I assume is sticking around. I did hear something about Ken Shamrock coming in, that would make sense with Lashley, but who knows.