Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

How to improve Smackdown?

Guest poland74

Guest JBL HHH Rule
i cannot suggest how to change it as i stopped watching it after a certain wrestler won a match that Angle carried at no way out.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anime Otaku

still chuging the haterade huh? well whatever. i

say that apart from the cruisers being under used and the women being misused hugely the wwe's real problem is the old guys hanging about and the over long promos which actually they seem to have cut down on recently with the exception of the JBL party this week on SD! so really i think that while WWE is not doing great they do have all the tools to make a huge big show sized improvement if they can just put it all together

Guest The Doctor
One thing I never understood about Smackdown! is that it's taped' date=' but they have adverts during matches. Why? That's footage that they've taken the time to record, but is never shown on TV. It wouldn't be so bad if they took breaks and when they came back they carried on from the exact spot that they left, but they don't even do that. That would be the first thing I'd change about Smackdown!, it annoys me that I can miss like 10 minutes of wrestling action on each show for no apparent reason.[/quote']

We are supposed to think it's live, that's why.

Like when Batista went to SD, he said "looks like I'm going to Smackdown this Thursday". Er, no, you'll go tomorrow, dude or you'll miss it by two days!

Guest The Doctor

Best things to do with Smackdown:

Get rid of The Dudleys (too many tag teams!)

Bury Kidman (whilst in the middle of his first good angle ever!)

Bury Paul London as well, unless he gets more interesting boots.

Bring in loads of bits of fluff in non wrestling roles

Make a mid card tag team jobber the champion.

Have one of your best wrestlers wrestle nobodies each week and Santa Claus on a PPV.

Get rid of Paul Heyman (what is with this "accentuate the positives and hide the negatives" rubbish? OUT! NOW!)

Make a referee the GM.

Good ideas, huh?

Guest ReyChampion

changing Smackdown

Us Cena in a non wrestling capicaty, push crusierweights, bring back Tajiri, make JBL and Taker retire, sack Hardcord Holly, trade Orton for Haas, Hendrich and bashams. bring in AJ Styles and make Paul Heyman head booker

Guest Christian Rules

Get rid of Cena! Bring in a wrestling U.S champion! Someone like Haas or sign Kid Kash/christopher daniels or another top indy talent.

Also use the cruiserweight division properly.

Release deadwood like Big Slow, scotty too hotty, funaki etc.

Let Kurt Angle lead the brand after JBL and make it like it was when Lesnar was here.

Also a Paul Heyman to return in place of generic long.

Guest horsemansmiler
Man theres a LOT of heat on Cena. You guys must be worrying cos he could be WWE champ when Wm21 is all dun!

Guest Christian Rules
He will be WWE champ at mania 21. Thats why ive taken the precaution of recording all future smackdown episodes on my sky + and fast forwarding Cena's segments. If that doesnt work i will stop watching smackdown all together.

Guest Anime Otaku
i can't wait for cena to be Champ actually, the only thing that is actually wrong with him is that he is better off as a heel, and as for him not being a fighting champ, he has no say when he gets matches and JBL has been getting pushed as champ still so the time is not there like it should be if they want to put him over as the title challenger properly before wm. as for the suggestioon that Funaki be fired then saying the CW's should be used properly... wtf? make your mind up, Funaki was the last champ and is very entertaining in skits and good in the ring he's not one to build the division on, guys like Rey Mysterio and Chavo should probably be the top guys in it atm and Tajiri should come over with Hurricane to build it more and give it more depth

Guest horsemansmiler
Ohh man i gotta agree dude funaki can be very entertaining and has had sum good matches and i kinda like cena too. but he talks too much and needs to wrestle more and of course he was better as a heel

Guest Anime Otaku
Funaki is superb in the ring imo he's a great cruiser and as i say he was very funny on the mic give the chance while he was smackdowns numbah one announsah, especially as he does have a thick accent but he is still clear enough that he can be understood. Actually i'd like to see Funaki Shoichi, Tajiri Yoshihiro and Kenzo Suzuki hook up in a team as i think they would work really well

Guest horsemansmiler

Yea i agree do u think it would work on smackdown cos that whole tajiri akio and sakoda kinda bombed in october?

Kenzo and tajiri could be a heel tag team and fued them with akio(whos getting kinda ova) and Funaki in like a battle of the orient or any combo of them 4!

Guest Anime Otaku
Yea i agree do u think it would work on smackdown cos that whole tajiri akio and sakoda kinda bombed in october?

Kenzo and tajiri could be a heel tag team and fued them with akio(whos getting kinda ova) and Funaki in like a battle of the orient or any combo of them 4!

i forgot about Akio... here's something, can Hiroko wrestle? its just a pity that the CW and Womens titles are on seperate shows (though it make sense) as you could have them be a heel team with loads of gold, i.e. Funaki as CW champ, Akio and Tajiri with tag titles, Kenzo as US title (hjave him renounce his love for america and make him change the US title with a Japanese flag mainplate and have Hiroko as valet/mouth piece/translater although Funaki and Kenzo can both talk too

Guest The Doctor
i forgot about Akio... here's something' date=' can Hiroko wrestle? its just a pity that the CW and Womens titles are on seperate shows (though it make sense) as you could have them be a heel team with loads of gold, i.e. Funaki as CW champ, Akio and Tajiri with tag titles, Kenzo as US title (hjave him renounce his love for america and make him change the US title with a Japanese flag mainplate and have Hiroko as valet/mouth piece/translater although Funaki and Kenzo can both talk too[/quote']

Sounds cool. Only problem is the WWE situation is then very much "they are foreign. Boo them" isn't it?

Guest horsemansmiler
Well that could be partially true but if they go after good face like cena rey or eddie then they gaining heat anyway and if u heel any heat is good heat

Guest Anime Otaku
yeah they'd be heels thats why i'm saying Kenzo would get the US title and alter it to be Japanese.. and yes i did blatantly steal my ideas from a bunch of factions that had multiple champs in them at one time and also lance storm for altering the title