Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

How to improve Smackdown?

Guest poland74

Guest Jimmy Redman
ok' date=' on SD! there are alot of matches that go nowhere storywise, on RAW, every match seems to develop into plot or be interfered in etc. SD! could do with more plot action with the quality wrestling it has at the moment. i think that RAW is not that much better than SD! but it could do with a little work... oh yeah, and SD! could do with soe new signings, like RAW have recently got hassan [b']and masters, who have already developed characters[/b]*, SD! couls try do do the same

oh yeah, they should either scap the womens devision, or start taking it more seriously, like RAW does**

*Of course, Chris Masters has REALLY gotten himself a character.....just listen to those people who boo him in and out of every arena, and the other 50% who just stay silent....

**And that made me chuckle. It really did. You'd get a rep for that, but i think you were serious....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HBKsbiggestfan
i think that now john cena is the champ he will put sd back on the map wat do u think jimmyredman 28 i am interested in your opinion because i think we think alike

Guest littleangel

to improve SD more i think they shud do more matches like a street fights and cage match.

and 4 judgment day they shud have a hell in the cell wiv JBL vs Cena 4 the WWE championship title.

Guest mickey4life2004
send the good female wrestlers like dawn marie and trish over to raw to fight for the womens title and make the rest managers or special guest refs hire more cruiserweights with the draft bring hurricane and tajiri over from raw hire more new tag teams like mnm and make up more tag teams like tajiri and akio and heidenreich and snitsky also make smackdown live and no more bikini contests

Guest MartynJ
send the good female wrestlers like dawn marie and trish over to raw to fight for the womens title

Trish is on raw and she's got the womens title

• 1 month later...
Guest vortigern
a distinct lack of Headliners apart from the usual suspects,maybe Jericho could be drafted as there isnt a huge list of drawing free agents to chhose from.I`d actually allow the cruisers to go full pelt,upstaging the heavyweights?who cares if its financial and puts bums on seats,as if big show could do a huracanrana anyway.The tag team scene is still poor,Bashams,MNM,and the Dudleys,i hope to see a semi return of Los Guerreros to battle Misterio/Juventud.A live show would be a better format and definetly a new writing format which looks at wrestling rather than stupid embarrasing angles.Which brand are Kazarian/Super crazy/Psicosis/Gangrel/Mordecai/Puder etc going to show up on ? the u.s title ive already ranted at in previous threads but it goes without saying that it needs urgently to gain prestige again or ditch it.

Guest jarrad316

Smackdown! should bring back Paul Heyman. They also have alot of the former ECW stars and I think it would be cool if they had more hardocre matches. Make Undertaker the champion and build the show around him as he is by far the best and most fan favourite wrestler on the show. Have the Dudleys as Tag Champions and have them putting someone through a table every week again.

The guy they need back on Smackdown is Stone Cold! Austin would make any storyline interesting because of his unpredictability and the fact that he will do anything to get on a opponents nerves.

Some good storyline starts would be to not have them have the same things happening that we seen happen already in the late 90's or when Lesnar was the champion. If I ever see Shannon moore fighting the WWE Chamion on Smackdown! again as the champs chosen opponent I think I will end up smashing my T.V.

I think if anyone from raw could help smackdown it's HBK. Let HBK be himself and do what he wants like in the DX days and I think it would be of great benefit to smackdown!

Guest WCW4LIFE

yea that is all good but i think that smackdown will allways miss the boat i mean goldberg in 2003 signed as a free agent by raw but he had been out of contract for ages before that.

Also why not bring ron simmons back and have him fight jbl saying how he has changed from all his money and kick his rich ass.

also Mordecai could have been good but he was wasted. :oops

Guest Anime Otaku
yea that is all good but i think that smackdown will allways miss the boat i mean goldberg in 2003 signed as a free agent by raw but he had been out of contract for ages before that.

Kayfabe Alert!!!!!!

seriously i think that giving the undercard guys a push especially the CW guys is the way to go

Guest WCW4LIFE

yea but its unreal that a cw would beat the big show

also i would like to see taka return for kaientai that would push the cw and tag divisions

yea but its unreal that a cw would beat the big show

also i would like to see taka return for kaientai that would push the cw and tag divisions

Why? Becouse of size? In a recent MMA bout Akabono was destroyed by Royce Gracie.

Guest Jung
Cruisers should stick with cruisers. It just looks silly when Misterio faces Big Show, and the clash of styles is awful. Push cruisers to their strengths, and thats against each other, in a cruiser style.

Guest Anime Otaku
and what about that Japanese guy that got the nickname 'The Gracie Killer' he beat it thingk three ot four of the gracies and he was smaller than them by a fair amount. Perhaps i guess its more of what the average joe thinks and i bet they think bigger guys can beat down anyone smaller than them. i think they'd simply need to play up the speed and agility parts, a bit like they did when Rey and Angle fueded i remember Rey getting chased and diving into the ropes to do a 619 type manuver, where as the larger and less agile Angle when flying to the outside

Guest Jung
That size difference isn't much though, like 60 pounds, and not much in height. But with guys like Brock, Batista, Big Show, Heidenreich, it just looks silly to have them feuding with cruisers.

Guest han89
combin raw and SD rosters...or make a new draft lottery on the whole company...i mean to put all wrestlers in and start choosing the raw and SD rosters from scratch....have a major and whole draft...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tuckerthomas
smackdown has potential but why isnt the undertaker more involved? why is eddie guerero a bad guy now and why oh why is JBL a big name he is the worst champion ever if he can make it as a champion even anybody can

Guest The Rock1636436057

The rock says...

give smackdown jericho, benoit,orton and christian. get rid of cena and angle. get tazz to wrestle again. put rey as a cruiserweight contender. unite los guererros as heels and make a hardcore title.

scrap all the divas and put them on raw cut the ads and ruin michael cole

give smackdown jericho, benoit,orton and christian. get rid of cena and angle. get tazz to wrestle again. put rey as a cruiserweight contender. unite los guererros as heels and make a hardcore title.

scrap all the divas and put them on raw cut the ads and ruin michael cole

Tazz can't wrestle as he needs neck surgery....he could be okay for a one night thing at ONS, but a career is beyond him now........the hardcore title would be wasted again.......Chavo doesn't need Eddie and vice versa, but the names mentioned coming over would be good though.

And JBL was a great heel champion IMO.