Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
my tickets for the wwe show at the nec came today. 4th row ringside. should be a good event.

Same here same' date=' 7th row ringside[/quote']

That's quick. Nice one you both got your tickets guys. I didn't expect the NEC Website would be soooo quick :xyx

Guest Dickie Hyde

Me niether, but i refuse to use booking direct ever again. If you dont go to the box office, and its not on ticketmaster, what other alternatives do you have? (seetickets is just the same as bookings-direct)

Dickie

Guest Dickie Hyde
The WWE seem to advertise their uk tours less and less each time.

Just keep checking the Internet at wwe.com

Dickie

Guest y2kwrestlingfan

why do people use bookings direct, aloud and ticket line.

you'll get crap tickets from them

and get your tickets late

Guest FreeSpirit
why do people use bookings direct, aloud and ticket line.

you'll get crap tickets from them

and get your tickets late

I cant fault the tickets that Bookings Direct got me for the Wembley Tapings. Both nights they were similar front row seats of the lower tier, with unobstructed views of the ring and stage (even if people did hold up their signs on the floor section). My computer didnt crash either on the day they went on sale, although granted I did wait over four months for the tickets to arrive.

I used Ticketmaster to get tickets for the Manchester Tapings this time round. The Raw Tickets arrived yesterday, while I fully expect the Smackdown tickets to arrive tomorrow.

Guest Dazoggsta
I had no problems getting tickets off bookings direct, i was front row of the balcony seating, which i was happy with cause i had a great view, and i got the tickets pretty fast too. They were blue tacked to my wall for months.

Guest Dickie Hyde

Wembley, bookings direct got me 4 rows from the ring (TV side) for Smackdown, cant complain there. I was on TV all night :D

bee where are you? I want some answers! :lol :P

Guest bee
Wembley, bookings direct got me 4 rows from the ring (TV side) for Smackdown, cant complain there. I was on TV all night :D

bee where are you? I want some answers! :lol :P

Yeah we take a tent & sleeping bags. But we learnt that the hard way in cardiff it was snowing and we were freezing.

No i dont live in Manchester i live in South Wales, there was 6 in front of me but we all got there the same day within a few hours of each other.

Anything else?, lol.

Guest Dickie Hyde

So 6 in front of you but you still got ringside? What time did you get to purchase your tickets, surely the Internet beat you to it?

That's all,

Dickie

Guest bee
So 6 in front of you but you still got ringside? What time did you get to purchase your tickets, surely the Internet beat you to it?

That's all,

Dickie

yeah coz most of the time they open the box office 5 mins early,we bought our tickets at about 10 past 9.

Ive never had bad seats from camping out, its well worth it.:)

Guest Dickie Hyde
Thanks, i'll be doing this in November... crazy time but i shall, and i'm guessing the tapings will be Birmingham next time around? :)

Guest SHEF
Bee have you ever tried to stick a tent up outside the NEC? We were moved away for just standing there because we posed a fire risk, would love to know what their security would make of tents out the front...

Guest bee
Bee have you ever tried to stick a tent up outside the NEC? We were moved away for just standing there because we posed a fire risk' date=' would love to know what their security would make of tents out the front...[/quote']

No i havent actually, so lets just hope the next tapings after November arent in the NEC.

Guest TatSamBong
i also just bought tickets for raw + smackdown in manchester. Block 216 for raw (£45 each) + smackdown Block 110 (£60 each). all i need to do now is find a hotel. i got 4 for each show, because i dont know if my mates can go, because its during school time. if they cant, i can always sell them at face value on ebay.

Guest FreeSpirit
The WWE seem to advertise their uk tours less and less each time.

They advertise the tour about four times every episode of Raw (not the Live version of course) and Smackdown. And with tickets going on sale 6 months before the actual tour gets underway dont you mean its more and more advertising?

Guest Dickie Hyde

I do think that should advertise them on the life show, IMO. Makes it easier, and you never know, some yanks might want to come over here.

Dickie