Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  41 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest Christof
OK, a little something that I found out about Ticketmaster.

They don't let you choose the block until after a "certain period", which they choose at their own leisure.

I went through about a dozen seating positions before finding seats I liked. Sometimes searching by price works better it seems.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FreeSpirit
I went through about a dozen seating positions before finding seats I liked. Sometimes searching by price works better it seems.

Same here Mate. For Raw I purchased Block D Row B straight away, but for Smackdown I searched for over an hour for a relatively decent seat. (Block 105 Row Q)

Guest Dickie Hyde

SHEF where are you?! I want some info on the Birmingham Box Office!

On that note, has anyone else camped out for tickets before? (WWE-Wise)

Guest Kanenite

Well done for peeps who got good tickets, I don't know what the crap with bookingsdirect was but I know when the booking was for last years Survivor Series Tour there was straight away a pick your seat option.

I've never waited outside for tickets but I remember someone saying last year they camped out for Coventry tickets I think it was and they said they got there about 5 or 6 with hardly anyone there so I know what i'm doing when i'm going by myself.

How long did you queue at Birmingham for? Was it outside? Did you sleep? i'm intrigued!

I was there for arond 12 hours, I didn't go to sleep no, I have to stand up and keep moving or else I get too cold; so I just walk back and forward. Hate doing it but I have small nephews who can't see anywhere on the Floor unless they're at the front. Some people come and then quit a few hours into it as they can't take it, boredom, pain and the cold can get to people. April is always the better month to queue because November is always terrible weather. I haven't even been to bed since Wednesday night yet don't feel tired yet, it really messes me up. And yeah it was me that did Coventry the year before that; I was gonna try Nottingham as it is City Center and isn't a boring as the NEC, especially with the big lake that creates so much wind it freezes you to death...

Guest Kanenite
Awesome mate, get some sleep now dude! I thought it was you at Coventry, by the way why don't you just have a few hours kip before setting out and go around 4 or 5? One thing how many people were there around 4?

Guest porridge
Awesome mate' date=' get some sleep now dude! I thought it was you at Coventry, by the way why don't you just have a few hours kip before setting out and go around 4 or 5? One thing how many people were there around 4?[/quote']

And at 9?

Guest Kanenite
I'm just intrigued as to if it's better to go earlier and how many people turn up. When did they first start turning up in groups? Did you take anything to pass the time?

Guest FreeSpirit
Fair play to all the people who camp out for the best WWE event tickets they can get their hands on. There's no way I could ever do anything like that though, when I have the warmth and comfort of ordering relatively decent tickets online.

It changes, I mean Coventry had like 10 times the number of people the NEC had yesterday. But Coventry never had an online box office like the NEC did so was worth it; people who were outside there were all around ringside on the day. If your waiting outside the NEC say 10th in line you could be waiting till 9:30am at the earliest before you get in and order because they are so slow, meanwhile people are online and phoning up getting to order earlier than you are. They do not hold any seats for people outside, if the phones and internet still go down these days then great (thanks Shayne Ward) but I've been out longer than 12 hours and ended up in the 5th, 8th and even 12th row at places like Manchester/Sheffield after spending the whole night out. When the tapings were at the NEC I went and there were people already there so I just came home, used the internat at 9am and got lucky and got front row; better seats than I would have had for sure if I had stayed there all night. You have to make up your own mind about whether you think it is worth it or not. My nephew came this time and took stuff like a PSP but unless you do something like that in the 1st hour your hands are just too cold to do it as he found out. If I was to give an exact time to beat the rush I would say go at 5am. The groups tend to show up from 6am onwards. And there are windows so even if you're first, the guys who show up ages after you can end up with better seats as they can order at the same time and when you factor in the phone/internet just don't go there expecting Front Row. The ammount of times I've been out 12 hours + and had Front Rows would be 3 in 10. All night for 12th row isn't fun, especially when you don't even a Tron to watch at a House Show...

Guest Dickie Hyde

12th row being your worst, isn't really a bad effort though? If you hit it at 4am you'd be looking good for sure? I mean, if your first in line, you've got a better chance than if your 10th in line?! So it's a matter of getting there the earliest you can?

Dickie

Guest remi MPW

£60

Well done for peeps who got good tickets, I don't know what the crap with bookingsdirect was but I know when the booking was for last years Survivor Series Tour there was straight away a pick your seat option.

I've never waited outside for tickets but I remember someone saying last year they camped out for Coventry tickets I think it was and they said they got there about 5 or 6 with hardly anyone there so I know what i'm doing when i'm going by myself.

i got 4 £60 tickets off bookings direct i got no idea what block row or anything i got a bad feeling they are going to be S**T seats

Guest Dickie Hyde
i got 4 £60 tickets off bookings direct i got no idea what block row or anything i got a bad feeling they are going to be S**T seats

Go to your e-mail inbox, then click the seetickets tracker, put in the number and e-mail address and you'll find out where you're sitting :)

Guest FreeSpirit

Awesome: My tickets for the Raw Tapings arrived this morning, which will most likely mean my Smackdown ones will arrive tomorrow or Saturday. :xyx

Thats why I love Ticketmaster as you always tend to get tickets within the first week, unlike Bookings Direct who keep you waiting for months.

Archived