Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest Dickie Hyde
Damn, I'm going with Ticketmaster in future. I used nec group for Birmingham, how fast are they?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CKChamp

on a related note, just yesterday I was browsing on bookings direct for NEC tickets (raw house show)

and managed to get Block F, Row A 6-7 which is just behind the ring, first row if im not mistaken!

Guest bee
SHEF where are you?! I want some info on the Birmingham Box Office!

On that note, has anyone else camped out for tickets before? (WWE-Wise)

I camped out for tickets for the tapings in Manchester in November, from tuesday to the friday, i bought tickets with ticketmaster once and they were rubbish, so i find it better to camp out and know im gonna get exactly what i want.

Guest Dickie Hyde
I camped out for tickets for the tapings in Manchester in November' date=' from tuesday to the friday, i bought tickets with ticketmaster once and they were rubbish, so i find it better to camp out and know im gonna get exactly what i want.[/quote']

You camped out for 4 days... why?

What tickets did you get out of interest?

Dickie

Guest bee
You camped out for 4 days... why?

What tickets did you get out of interest?

Dickie

Cause i dont want to pay a load of cash and sit in seats i cant see anything from, i mean they dont come here often so i make an effort to get exactly what i want.

front row,in front of the steps,next to the ramp.

sorry im in work so im not sure which block it is, cause i havent got the tickets on me.

Guest MrFill
i mean they dont come here often so i make an effort to get exactly what i want.

Don't come to the UK often?

They've just done a tour, plus the one in November, that's TWO tours in one year.

Most US States see the WWE about once every 18 months, maybe 12 if we're lucky, but once per 6 months is VERY often in comparison.

Plus the amount of house shows is almost unheard of elsewhere.

Guest bee
Don't come to the UK often?

They've just done a tour, plus the one in November, that's TWO tours in one year.

Most US States see the WWE about once every 18 months, maybe 12 if we're lucky, but once per 6 months is VERY often in comparison.

Plus the amount of house shows is almost unheard of elsewhere.

I dont get alot of time off work so i only get to do the tapings, so its not really a lot just cause they spend alot of time here doesnt mean i go to EVERY show.

Its what i want to do and im not the only person who does it i dont see the big fuss.

Guest MrFill
Its what i want to do and im not the only person who does it i dont see the big fuss.

True that it's up to you, but you can't say that they don't get to the UK often - I have a feeling that they're in the UK more than they are anywhere else.

Guest bee
True that it's up to you' date=' but you can't say that they don't get to the UK often - I have a feeling that they're in the UK more than they are anywhere else.[/quote']

ok sorry, then let me re'word it they may get here a lot but i dont get to see them as much as i would like to, :)

Guest FreeSpirit
Damn' date=' I'm going with Ticketmaster in future. I used nec group for Birmingham, how fast are they?[/quote']

If I remember correctly for the Birmingham Tapings last year, the tickets purchased from the NEC Website took just over 3 weeks to arrive. They went on sale on the 22nd January and I received them on Valentines Day.

Guest Dickie Hyde

Thanks Good2Go,

bee, why do you queue for 4 days when people dont start to arrive until about 12 hours before from what i've heard? You literally spend 4 days (24 hour days) outside the MEN arena box office? I'm not calling you critisizing, i'm just interested.

Dickie

Guest horsemansmiler

i think id cue up if i was anywhere near the arena. It would be great to get the best seats.

Tinternet will do for me got my ticket to raw and smackdown this time. Normally just do raw but i wanna see smackdown this time too

Guest willhewiz

Hi There-ive just got tickets for Aberdeen-any know of any seating plans as I have been unable to find any around the internet.I have

Ticket price £39.45 (including £4.45 booking fee)

Allocation E2,L,25-26

cheers

Guest SHEF
Thanks Good2Go,

bee, why do you queue for 4 days when people dont start to arrive until about 12 hours before from what i've heard? You literally spend 4 days (24 hour days) outside the MEN arena box office? I'm not calling you critisizing, i'm just interested.

Dickie

She is talking about the Tapings; TV attracts a lot more people. People go very early for that. Back when they did the PPV's I met a family that came from Germany and camped out for 2 weeks. If you went 12 hours before a PPV went on sale you'd be lucky to get a floor seat...

Guest Dickie Hyde

Jesus... 4 days, sweet as.

So the time frame SHEF, is probably about 12 hours for a house show, and a week for a tv taping?

What would you eat? :lol

Guest bee
Jesus... 4 days, sweet as.

So the time frame SHEF, is probably about 12 hours for a house show, and a week for a tv taping?

What would you eat? :lol

lol, cause the same people tend to camp out for tickets you get to know each other so 1 person will go and get food for everyone.

Guest Dickie Hyde

Where was you in the line? Was you first when you got there 4 days early for this years Manchester tour? Do you live in Manchester? What did you take, like a tent? Sleeping bag? Etc... Sorry for all the questions, it's just i want to be 100% sure of what i'm doing before i do it :)

Dickie

Guest TatSamBong
my tickets for the wwe show at the nec came today. 4th row ringside. should be a good event.