Fan Clubs (beta)

Scottish Football 2014/15

Guest Magic

Rangers have had 30 percent shares from existing shareholders sold to dave king and the three bears consortium seperately (15 percent each)

However there are rumours an existing shareholder has lodged a complaint that they are working together as a group as rules state anyone with 29.9 percent shares in a club must make a bid for the club

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In more Rangers news,

Robert Sarver, the majority owner of the Phoenix Suns NBA basketball team, has made an approach to Rangers which may lead to an offer being made for the company, the club has announced to the Stock Exchange.

Because it was the chairman's own money. He'll get it back off sale of Macleod.

Strong talk boyd law and Wallace are off this month to cut costs

And to be more cheery Aberdeen now are up there with bayern Munich and rosenborg to have won their last 7 games with no goals conceded.

Don't care how thing this lasts I'm gonna bloody enjoy it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Kenny mcdowell has left rangers as caretaker boss for personal reasons

Also looking highly likely they will take Ashleys 10 mil loan in exchange for ibrox and Murray park despite every one saying not to

Edited by The Fury

I think Rangers won't see out 2015.

This is looking increasingly likely in my view, the fan groups along with Dave King just cant compete with the money of Mike Ashley while the Easdales look like startled rabbits in headlights. Fans from other clubs may very well mock but the facts are that the club itself as well as the taxpayer were victims of fraud and that's sent it off on a slippery slope into what seems in all likelihood could be oblivion.

Charles Green interviewed from his hospital bed by Jim White. Honestly, comedy gold.

-- the crying

-- I only took £360k! Ally refused to cut his wages

-- I don't like Mike Ashley, but he's doing the job

-- Derek Llambias has had a charisma bypass, but he's the right man

-- I left Rangers with £18m in the bank

-- I raised £35m for Rangers

and the best... the golden line from this whole shambles...

"Sandy Easdale, he's only got one conviction. Dave King? He's got forty!"

Top trumps the Rangers board way :D

Ally McCoist could honestly sue that guy as it is written in the Rangers accounts that he took a pay cut, Ally said he was the only manager who's pay was recorded in the clubs annual meeting and accounts which he found weird. He took a 25% pay cut in the first year and a 50% cut in the second but now is screwing them for everything he can getting that massive pay increase for gardening leave. Did I hear right that the caretaker manager is now also on Gardening leave after stepping down due to personnel reasons?

• 1 month later...

Rangers are in serious trouble. Three wins in 11 games and they drew with the bottom team yesterday at home with a new manager.

Failing to win next week games could potentially see them drop out of the playoffs. And one of those games is 15 game unbeaten hibs

Guest Magic
They won't drop out of the play-offs. They will however probably lose in them to Hibs, who will be going in with a much healthier club both on and off the pitch. And it will be excellent.

Rather talk about Rangers than your own team winning a trophy over the weekend. But not obsessed honest.........

The best news story coming out of Ibrox this week was clearly Chris Graham stepping down as a director after he posted a cartoon on Twitter of the prophet Mohammed jerking off Jar Jar Binks. Still at least the new boardis actually made up of people who care about the club. Dark clouds still hang over the club but at least now some sort of infrastructure can be implemented.

More so because with having the second highest wage bill in Scotland and you still can't win second tier league or even beat the top 5 teams in your last round of games AND the bottom two. It's quite humorous and at same time disgusting. Hearts arent even close wage wise to theirs and are 3 wins away from the league. Hibs haven't lost this year and Falkirk/queen of the south smell blood for the playoff spots. For what you pay you are getting fuck all return.

my beloved dons are now 1 loss in 14. Bad first half but better second half even though both goals was horrendous schoolboy errors from well. 8 wins get 2nd and hoping to stay under 10 points for sean to treat me! :lol: :lol:

The relegation zone is opening up now. I still expect St mirren somewhere in bottom two. But dear oh me what the hell has happened to Hamilton. Still without a win under canning.

Hearts will be the first team in Britain to win their league this weekend if they win and hibs dont.

hibs need 7 wins now for second following ANOTHER draw for the gers. So this weekend's games in championship are the ones to watch!!

In the 5 years since I last posted, I've fucking revelled in everything that has happened to Rangers and their newco. They deserve every last bit of it :-)

But more importantly, delighted with the squad Celtic have right now other than our striker options. Griffiths is an average player, Guidetti has given up. Gordon, Denayer, Van Dijk, Bitton and Johansen are all absolutely brilliant players. The future's bright. For Celtic ;)

Rather talk about Rangers than your own team winning a trophy over the weekend. But not obsessed honest.........

There wasn't anything funny about the League Cup final though :D