Fan Clubs | beta

Batman Begins

Guest MrFill

Guest MrFill

http://www2.warnerbros.com/batmanbegins/images/poster/poster_domestic.jpg

Today I went to see Batman Begins on IMAX at the Mall of Georgia

Three words - OH! MY! GOD! This is the BEST Batman movie, bar none - it even beats the first Michael Keanton one - it has everything:

Good story, great acting, fantastic cast, great pacing, a brilliant look and no real boring parts (take note Lucas :P)

If you want to see a great movie, and like the Batman series, go see this, you will not be dissapointed

Guest Dutch

Me and 5 friends went to see Batman Begins last night and we all came away from the cinema feeling it was the best Batman film yet.

It had everything you wanted in the film.Really enjoyed it.

I went last night with a few mates and enjoyed it... My mate thou was pi$$ed off and kept going on how it didnt tie in with the 1st Batman film and wasnt as true to the comics as had been reported..

So for others who read the Batman comics was he right cos i havent a clue

Guest Benny

Havent seen it yet but hope to soon. Even if it doesnt tie in with the comics it still looks like a great movie.

cant wait to see it :thumbsup

Its the nearest flm to the comics out of all the Batman's. I don't understand your friend's logic, saying it's not like the original Batman, which was miles away from the comics, then saying it's not like the comics. Seems like he just didn't want to like the film. But it was supposed to be a re-start to the franchise, and not connected to the first film. But this film, was based around the original Frank Miller, Batman: Year One, story, so its as close to the original comics, as any Batman film has been.

Guest cenarules
Someone at my church today said that Batman Begins was the best movie they'd ever seen. Anyone else think it was that good? I haven't seen it yet so I don't know.

I was reading Total Film last night and they have said it is "The best superhero movie ever....yes even better than Spider-man 2".

I'm so looking forward to this movie.....and Fantastic Four next month......and X-Men 3 in May 2006.

Guest acacia rose
I was reading Total Film last night and they have said it is "The best superhero movie ever....yes even better than Spider-man 2".

I'm so looking forward to this movie.....and Fantastic Four next month......and X-Men 3 in May 2006.

It is probably the best Batman film I have seen!

Not so keen on going to watch fantastic four, but x men 3 should be cool!

:D

Acacia

I shall be seeing it this Friday Night I believe and from what I've heard already I won't be diappointed.

..to be continued :xyx

• 2 weeks later...
I saw it a week ago and I gotta be honest it was very good but Scarecrow seemed a bit pointless. Although the Joker teaser at the end has got me pumped for the next one already :D He is one of the greatest super villans ever !

Guest Jung
Apparantly Scarecrow may be in the next film, as he's not just a one time villain, more of a recurring character, as the next film will be a direct follow on from the last, so yeah don't be surprised to see him again.

Guest Anime Otaku
How could they tease The Joker being in it, he was the Villain in Batman and he was both made and killed in it.

Guest Carlito C. Cool

Seen it last week its pretty good

In my opinion the first Michael Keaton was better but then again i was about 10 when I seen that so it was a bigger deal then

Guest Edgehead
The first Batman film was awesome, Batman Returns was average & the rest sucked. I'm really looking forward to seeing Batman Begins though

Guest Jung
Tajiri san, as I said in the earlier part of this thread, this new Batman, is not related to ANY of the previous Batman films. Thus The Joker, in this story, has never existed until now.

Guest Captain Caveman
I loved Batman Begins and cant wait for the next one. Im not too sure about these rumours i am hearing that Mark Hammel will play the Joker. I know he does the voice for the cartoon but no one will ever be anywhere near as good as Jack Nicolson was. The only gripe i have with Batman is to do with the casting. Michael Caine was wrong as he played Alfred as a cockney geezer when Alfred has always been a classy gent. They should have known that cockney geezer is the only role Caine can play. Would have loved it if they had managed to get their first choice of Anthony Hopkins instead. Also didnt see why they had to cast an english actor who was in the full monty as a mafia don?????????There were surley plenty of Italian/Americans availible for the role.