Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

The resume of the worst finisher ever: The FU

Guest It wasnt my WOOO

That Taker's moves don't have to make sense for his character, and therefore nobodies really do.

The FU and 5KU have nothing to do with Cena being "from the street", they are just moves to pop the crowd - and eventually he won't be popping the crowd with them as he's already getting boos.

Then how do you account for the Undertaker, Foley, and Austin changing thier primary finisher when a significant character shift happened? Coincidence?:roll

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then how do you account for the Undertaker' date=' Foley, and Austin changing thier primary finisher when a significant character shift happened? Coincidence?:roll[/quote']

You really should try that "reading" thing that I've been telling you about.

I said:

That Taker's moves don't have to make sense for his character' date=' and therefore nobodies really do.[/quote']

Did I say that they didn't change? No.

What I said was that the finishers didn't have to make sense for the character in the WWE.

See, squiggly little shapes - learn about them. :)

You really should try that "reading" thing that I've been telling you about.

I said:

Did I say that they didn't change? No.

What I said was that the finishers didn't have to make sense for the character in the WWE.

See, squiggly little shapes - learn about them. :)

Instead of insulting me, give me your ASSUMPTIONS (since youre so good at them) as to why the finishers changed?

Instead of insulting me' date=' give me your ASSUMPTIONS (since youre so good at them) as to why the finishers changed?[/quote']

If you would READ people's posts, and not make ASSUMPTIONS (as you keep on making them on posts) about what people said, maybe you'd know that I never mentioned why they changed.

Oh wait, just because you ASSUMED that I mentioned them, that means I have to follow your sudden and dramatic change of conversation, right?

Why finishers change:

Because the others have gotten stale and boring?

Because somebody else is using it?

Because Vince thinks it's a good idea?

Because Steph suddenly has a brilliant idea of a finisher which would make good TV? I'm looking at the Masterlock here compared to his fantastic finisher in OVW.

If you would READ people's posts, and not make ASSUMPTIONS (as you keep on making them on posts) about what people said, maybe you'd know that I never mentioned why they changed.

Oh wait, just because you ASSUMED that I mentioned them, that means I have to follow your sudden and dramatic change of conversation, right?

Why finishers change:

Because the others have gotten stale and boring?

Because somebody else is using it?

Because Vince thinks it's a good idea?

Because Steph suddenly has a brilliant idea of a finisher which would make good TV? I'm looking at the Masterlock here compared to his fantastic finisher in OVW.

Ahh but you have no definitive answers that fit logic like mine does. You've admitted yourself that Masters wrestles differntly now that he is in a different character. Are you so hard up to be right that you ignore facts that are right in your face?

Ahh but you have no definitive answers that fit logic like mine does. You've admitted yourself that Masters wrestles differntly now that he is in a different character. Are you so hard up to be right that you ignore facts that are right in your face?

when did he mention anything about Masters wrestling differently??????

Dude, are you really reading what people are posting. You've demonstrated a few times that you are not.

when did he mention anything about Masters wrestling differently??????

Dude, are you really reading what people are posting. You've demonstrated a few times that you are not.

When did he say it?

Yes, I know they completely changed Masters - his OVW finisher was awesome, and I've complained about the fact that he's now using a rest hold as a finisher - having seen quite a few of the ex-WWE guys work in other companies, you can see what they really can do.

What facts? We are stating opinions.

You are the only one who is ignoring facts.

What facts? We are stating opinions.

You are the only one who is ignoring facts.

The fact that Masters, Undertaker, Austin, Foley, and Cena have all gone through character changes and have also had finisher changes. How do you deny it? "Ahh it just doenst make sence to me."