Fan Clubs Network

Football Manager 2006

Evil Gringo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click on the tatics icon in the bottom left hand corner during a game Eg Newcastle tactics. It will then display the word waiting and when a stoppage in play occurs you will be taken to the match tactics screen which is just like the half time screen.

I'll update my little FM blog tomorrow... but for now - I WON THE LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! WOOOOOOO!

Is it sad I'm so excited about that?

Guest Proudy
I'll update my little FM blog tomorrow... but for now - I WON THE LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! WOOOOOOO!

Is it sad I'm so excited about that?

Inno, course it aint sad about being excited. By the way, how did 2006 World Cup go on your game?

I worked for ages to get me into the gamer WITH my picture. Took the long road, because it was actually very simple, and eventually i did it. Now i think i'll take it out, i'll be too inclined to play me and not drop me. Still Northern Pride. I've installed the newest patch, thanks going to Inno for that. Was going to be Liverpool but i like the challenge of a small club.

Here i go......

Guest Wolverine
If you want a ... different challenge, manage Harchester. They've got some cracking players and could quite easily hold their own in the Premiership.

They're not in my gane, the actual Harchester players. I only have a normal database size, not huge. I was also looking for a player callled Gareth Graham who i had on FM2005, he was alright. Is he on your game if you have a huge database, i can't find him on my normal one.

Guest Moobs
Im doing well with Newcastle. 2nd in the Premiership, with 5 games to go. Into the Quater finals of the UEFA cup. Got to the Semi's of the FA Cup before being knocked out by Man Utd, and the Quaters of the League cup, where I got knocked out by Liverpool. I've signed David Bentley from Arsenal, and Morten Gamst Pedersen from Blackburn.

Guest Wolverine
Damn! Chelsea just rejected my bid for Drogba - £6.25 million & Totti. I have raised more funds through the sale of Mancini for £6 million so ... any suggestions on who I should buy (preferably a striker)?

Guest Tajiri
Damn! Chelsea just rejected my bid for Drogba - £6.25 million & Totti. I have raised more funds through the sale of Mancini for £6 million so ... any suggestions on who I should buy (preferably a striker)?

Wait untill the second season, Drogba nearly always drops down into the reserves and can be picked up easily.

Fernando Cavenaghi at Spartak Moscow, you can get him for about 5 million, he's Argentinian so make sure you have enough free non-EU slots.

When you start the game, Maradona at Porto, he's 18, can be bought for nothing and if you develop him well he'll be one of the best midfielders in the game in three seasons. Only down side is in the update he's on loan so you have to wait untill the end of the season before he joins you.

Hugo Almeida also at Porto is a fantasic striker, only valued at £50 000, tall, strong and brilliant in the air, perfect for a target man. I bought him for £80k, now worth 4.2 million.

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/5822/untitled9fa.jpg

Edited by Tajiri