Chatroom Problems?

Kam

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its all safe then?

Im still banned!??!

The forum is, the chatroom isnt - but I cant really do anything about it, since Digichat havent worked out how to fix it.

I'll get one of the mods to take a look at the banned ips soon...

The forum is, the chatroom isnt - but I cant really do anything about it, since Digichat havent worked out how to fix it.

I'll get one of the mods to take a look at the banned ips soon...

Proudy was the only one on there, I have removed it.

But the only thing I have seen is Edd being kicked no one else.

Guest Proudy
Fake Craig, Nimf, Wolvie all got kicked. Dont know if they were flooding PMs so they'd get kicked, but it was well strange.

Shame DC doesnt feel you awesome enough so you have to fake.
Since I can't get away with what I was going to say to this, i'll just glare...Can you see me?:info7:

Shame DC doesnt feel you awesome enough so you have to fake.
This makes no sense.

You are saying that I don't feel Nimf awesome enough, so she has to fake. Why would she have to fake for something I'm supposed to be feeling?

There has been someone coming into chat as sugarman or the sugarman and being quite abusive (screen capped). He/she is obviously a member or a former member as they know a lot about the people he/she is insulting (mainly me, aren't I lucky lol).

Guest MojoPogo
And me. He keeps calling me a c***. Which i'd be upset about if i didnt agree with him/her/it.

There has been someone coming into chat as sugarman or the sugarman and being quite abusive (screen capped). He/she is obviously a member or a former member as they know a lot about the people he/she is insulting (mainly me, aren't I lucky lol).

I have a fair idea of who this is, a person has used this name before in msn chat with me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ravenmark

Hi

I've been trying to get into chat all night but to no avail.

I've got the latest version of java, chat loads up but as soon as I type anything, chat shuts down.....

:?