Martial Arts

Hogan Vs DX

Paul

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Because I found Hogan-HBK good, or are you just joking?

Yes it was good because HBK busted his ass out there to make the Hulkster look good.

Guest MrKnow
Yes it was good because HBK busted his ass out there to make the Hulkster look good.

Thats laughable...HBK aint that good...!

Guest Dave7g
The worst match of the night was Batista vs Booker, not Hogan/Orton. So bad that Batista the super babyface was booed. As for Hogan getting the biggest pop of the night? It was actually the table that Sabu pulled out that garnered the biggest pop I thought.

Guest Mr Lawler
The worst match of the night was Batista vs Booker, not Hogan/Orton. So bad that Batista the super babyface was booed. As for Hogan getting the biggest pop of the night? It was actually the table that Sabu pulled out that garnered the biggest pop I thought.

I have to agree Boretista vs King Botcher was the worst match of the night.

Guest SuperKick Kid
I thought he was really good last year, maybe it was because of the feuds he was in.

He was really good last year and he probably would be good this year too if he wasnt in a fued with the McMahons.

Guest Mr Lawler
HBK is totally passed it. He cant work a match like he could. At least Ric Flair still knows the fundamentals and basics of a match. Whereas HBK's timing is horrible nowadays, all he can do is a few spots.

HBK is totally passed it. He cant work a match like he could. At least Ric Flair still knows the fundamentals and basics of a match. Whereas HBK's timing is horrible nowadays, all he can do is a few spots.

Please tell me you're only joking here:eek

:devil

EDIT: No txt spk please.

Edited by MrFill

Guest DarkMatchJobber

A good comment or two I once read about the possibility of Hulk Hogan working for TNA.

He'll air guitar the aluminium out of the world title.

He'll have AJ Styles jobbing to him so fast it won't be funny.

He was really good last year and he probably would be good this year too if he wasnt in a fued with the McMahons.

Yeah that's what i was thinking. Being stuck in a DX rehash and a feud with Vince for most of the year he's hardly going to be having moty candidates is he?

Guest Thirteen

Top draw? For a poor midcard match with an awful build, no heel heat and no proper storyline? I wouldn't consider that top draw. People ordered this PPV for different reasons. I'm pretty sure a lot of people didn't order it when they realised Hogan's knee was wrecked and wasn't capable of putting on a main event calibre match.

Yes... The name Hulk Hogan is synonomous(sp?) with the phrase 'Top Draw.'

Add Hulk to a show and ratings go up, mercandise sales go up etc, etc.

If you can't see that then you're in denial mate.

Guest MrKnow
I think the biggest pop of the night was Hogan's Hip when he dropped the Legdrop of Doom.:lol

Hogan actually injured himself doing the leg drop...

When was the last time Hogan put on a match that was actually good?,ten,twenty,thirty years ago???
Summerslam 2005 was a good match. Hogan v Brock was a great match, that put Brock over huge. How about Wrestlemania X8, when Rock and Hogan stole the show? Spring Stampede 2000, that was a great four-way match. Hogan and Billy Kidman had a decent match or two in WCW as well. There's five of the top of my head just now.

Yes... The name Hulk Hogan is synonomous(sp?) with the phrase 'Top Draw.'

Add Hulk to a show and ratings go up, mercandise sales go up etc, etc.

If you can't see that then you're in denial mate.

He wasn't the "top draw" on the night as I illustrated in my point though was he? His injury and the overall bad build of the feud turned Hogan from his normal top drawing role to midcarder on the night.