Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  16 members  ·  Free

PlayStation

Favourite PS2 Game

King

Ok guys,

Since Sony announced that earth shattering blow a few days ago id thought id reflect on my all time favourite PS2 game.

It has to be Pro Evolution Soccer 2

Ive never played a game that hooked me so much on it's playability.I still think it's the best of the series because the free kicks are not as hard to pull off as they are in the newer titles.

Well that's mine,like to hear all yours.

:devil

Guest Bluestiger99

I'd say the original Devil May Cry. Absolutely loved it. Great voice work, action, everything. Its just amazing.

A close second would have to be Guitar Hero. Just for the sheer amount of entertainment. SSX3 was pretty amazing as well.

Guest Al Stevens

I really love the godfather game, it just seems to beat GTA in a strange way, i also loved the metal gear games on PS2, MGS 2 is one of those games which is just epic. Also Resident Evil 4 and code veronica was amazing games to play as a massive RE mark.

However PS2 had the best two racing games ever in GT 3 Aspec and GT4

I really love the godfather game, it just seems to beat GTA in a strange way,

I might have agreed there, however while The Godfather is a superb game, it's a little too repetitive in my eyes, it loses points for that.

Grand Theft Auto 3. It's just endlessly playable. All the violence and decadence you could ever want. Play the missions or just cruise around and do my own thing. It's a real, living, breathing world. Fantastic. And Lazlow is brilliant and can be listened to forever.

I absolutely love Beyond Good & Evil. It did nothing in the way of sales, but it is a perfect adventure game.

It has great gameplay, a fantastic story, and replayability in spades. It's just a pity that the sequel was never made due to the aforementioned poor sales.

Damn straight. Its a pity it didnt get the same redemption that ICO got, which suffered the same reglect.

Guest Bluestiger99
I also forgot to mention God of War. Its a truly amazing game. Very bloody, but has incredible graphics, an ace story, and just enough of those creepy moments to make you go "Oh my god..."

Grand Theft Auto 3. It's just endlessly playable. All the violence and decadence you could ever want. Play the missions or just cruise around and do my own thing. It's a real, living, breathing world. Fantastic. And Lazlow is brilliant and can be listened to forever.
Lazlow is a fantastic creation. It just goes to show you, that with all the music on show, a talk show host can still win out, lol.

My fave part of GTAIII was hiding on the top floor of the car park, and shooting folk with the sniper rifle. It was fun because the police couldn't get at you. So you'd have the 'copters, the cars and the SWAT team all buzzing around, unable to do anything.

Guest The Joker
i have liberty stories but vice city stories will be better you can be lance vance brother :D

Yes, it looks mint, waiting for it to be released on PS2 like LCS was, i cant disagree, Vice city was a much better game than GTA3 anyway, so the stories will be better :D:xyx