Fan Clubs | beta

Body part you are most proud of...

Guest Smurf

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'10 myself but I don't feel short to be honest, anything below 5'9 for a bloke is short IMO and anything above 6'1 is lanky!

My best feature would be the lovely pond at the end of my garden or have I mis-understood the question?

Guest The Beltster
Surely you are only lanky if you are scrawny? I'm well over 6'1", dont consider myself lanky, whereas my younger brother is a little shorter than me at 6'2" and is as lanky as it gets. Skinny with big feet, mofo looks like a 9 iron. Edited by The Beltster

Probualy my tummy, considering that ive had 3 kids my tummy is in quite good condition and is fairly flat too :lol
May I throw pointy objects at you please?:lol My tummy is my least favourite-3 super sized babies kind of ruined it...

Guest Kanenite

What the hell's with all the giants? I'm 5'9 and think that's alright for my age :( Hopefully another 2 inches before I stop should be fine.

My best feature would be my arms, followed by my legs, but i'm not that proud of them.

I used to be six foot, one and a half inches. I'm now just over six foot.

I've diminished with age. :(

I'm proudest of my right ear as my left one sticks out a bit too much for my liking.