Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  16 members  ·  Free

PlayStation

Playstation 3 Console.

Guest Shev

Guest The Beltster
I've never ever liked the X-Box. I hate the controls.
Hold up, you hate the controls? Do you mean you hate the control pads, because from how I read it, controls means how each games controls are laid out, and seeing as they are all different, hating the controls makes no sense :lol

Oh, and 360 >>> PS3 :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Al Stevens

To be honest I have both the 360 and the PS3 and I think they are both as good as each other and each have there own selling points, for example the 360 has in my eyes the far better online feature in Xbox Live, however when the PS3 has there exclusives they are not only good games (Uncharted, MGS4, GT5 (well the prolouge game is gorgous) heavenly sword ect).

For myself personally out of the current next gen systems the Wii is the only one i have seen and actually played on which has left me completely 110% thinking "well that was a waste of time"

Guest The Beltster

The only exclusive PS3 game that I'm upset I cant get is going to be God of War 3. I think the Metal Gear Solid games stink and I dont do racing games, so Gran Tourismo doesnt interest me. I did like Heavenly Sword and Uncharted when I had my PS3, those were great.

On the other hand, I love Bio Shock and thats a 360 exclusive as will be the sequel, so 360 will have its share of exclusives too I imagine.

Edited by The Beltster

Guest Al Stevens
The only exclusive PS3 game that I'm upset I cant get is going to be God of War 3. I think the Metal Gear Solid games stink and I dont do racing games, so Gran Tourismo doesnt interest me. I did like Heavenly Sword and Unchartedwhen I had my PS3, those was great.

On the other hand, I love Bio Shock and thats a 360 exclusive as will be the sequel, so 360 will have its share of exclusives too I imagine.

Uncharted is one of the favorite games of the PS3 when i first got it Heavenly Sword is just insane as well at times.

Also i am not sure however i thought i read somewhere that Bio Shock is going to get ported over to the PS3 as well (which i would be advoiding because i never really liked Bio Shock)

I honestly do believe that you can have either both the 360 or the PS3 (or if you like the wii as well all three) and find games which you will enjoy. The 3rd party games help sell consols as well.