Fan Clubs | beta

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Guest Chriscare

Guest The Beltster
I was going to grab it on PS3 but thought it was out next Friday. I might get it Wednesday, or maybe I'll get it cheaper on PS2 if its the same full game...

I was going to grab it on PS3 but thought it was out next Friday. I might get it Wednesday, or maybe I'll get it cheaper on PS2 if its the same full game...
From what I've read, it runs on a different engine than the PS3 version, so a lot of the joy of hurling people about is lost as the realistic reactions of those attacked is not present in the lower-grade versions.

It depends on how much that means to you in the long run.

Guest Chriscare

I'm only on the 3rd level, got it on Saturday but it's been a busy weekend. It's been really fun so far just throwing stuff about and killing everyone.

Looking forward to really getting into the story of it.

I can safely say this for the first time since X-Wing. Finally, a really good Star Wars game!

i liked empire at war that was my favourite. but x wing did rule. x-wing vs tie fighter was the best of that series i think

I can safely say this for the first time since X-Wing. Finally, a really good Star Wars game!

Never played Knights of the Old Republic then? :lol

i liked empire at war that was my favourite. but x wing did rule. x-wing vs tie fighter was the best of that series i think

TIE Fighter was my personal favourite, I liked X-Wing and X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, though. Empire At War was damned awesome, I'm in the mood to install it again soon. :lol

Never played Knights of the Old Republic then? :lol

TIE Fighter was my personal favourite, I liked X-Wing and X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, though. Empire At War was damned awesome, I'm in the mood to install it again soon. :lol

i just love blowing things up with star destroyers

I love Knights of the Old Republic, was the best story to a game i've ever played even if i did realise that i was playing as Revan pretty early in the game.

I also enjoyed the Battlefront games.

Hopefully pick up Force Unleashed later this week, i've got high hopes.

Guest Al Stevens
I love Knights of the Old Republic, was the best story to a game i've ever played even if i did realise that i was playing as Revan pretty early in the game.

KOTOR is one hell of a great game and i wish the people at Bioware would make a 3rd one (and not a MMO game either).

Also i didnt get that i was playing as Revan untill they said "Oh by the way you are Reven" :lol.

I am going to trade in a couple of games tomorrow so I may pick it up then

Bastilla was hot too, i always stripped her down to her underwear when she was on the Ebon Hawk. How geekish of me.

Noticed in one of my mates PC mags the other day that the next KOTOR is likely to be a MMO. Nothing ever great came of Galaxies so it would be a shame really especially considering the quality of the stories and the cut scences in the orginal 2 games.

Guest Al Stevens
Just got it today and all i will have to say, this game rocks (my professional point of view of course), I've got it for the 360 and i am going to say the camera at times can go AWAL but there is something about picking something which looks like it can go bang and throwing it at a storm troopers head.

Guest Chriscare
Been playing this game for nearly a week now. Only about 4 levels in, this game can be frustratingly infuriating at times, seems to be getting a lot easier now that i've got the awesome power of light sabre throw.