Fan Clubs | beta

Your Favourite Movie Trilogy?

King

Robocop 3 was just so bad though... the first was brilliant, the second was OK.

Robocop 3 got a pg cert. Enough said. I did think the second was as good as the first though. Well just about anyway.

Best scene in ANY robocop film is from part 2.

[YOUTUBE]A4ZT3_Lifpk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by The Icon

Guest Anime Otaku
other than the usual Star Wars (unless they get DQ'd due to the prequels) and LOTR I think the Friday films are really under rated and ridiculously funny.

Prince of darkness is a great little known gem.

But I must say I thought mouth of madness was not his best work. Possibly his worst film.

Yes ghosts of mars was better.

I've always felt that In the Mouth of Madness is a great movie with some awesomely realised ideas and a killer ending. It's not to everyone's taste, but when you have Memoirs of an Invisible Man, Escape from LA and Village of the Damned on your CV, I'd struggle to see how anyone could say it was his worst film.

I've always felt that In the Mouth of Madness is a great movie with some awesomely realised ideas and a killer ending. It's not to everyone's taste, but when you have Memoirs of an Invisible Man, Escape from LA and Village of the Damned on your CV, I'd struggle to see how anyone could say it was his worst film.

Well let us see Village of the damned had a solid Chris Reeve acting performance. It was not a great film, not as good as the old one for sure, but it was ok. I love Memoirs it's a 5 star film easy. Why some people don't like it is beyond me. Chevy Chase was better in (some of) the Vacation films and maybe at a stretch Fletch. Aside from that it is my favourite role of Chevy.

As for ecsape from LA. Yes it is bad compared to the much better escape from NY. I would still rate it higher than Mouth of madness.

Beverly Hills Cop, Pirates of The Caribbean, Back To The Future, Spiderman, (original) Star Wars, Lord of The Rings. All previously mentioned, all great movies.

Rewatching the Beverly Hills Cop trilogy this evening, forgotton how fun those movies are.

The Rush Hour trilogy for sure. I enjoyed every one since they're all hilarious. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are a weird, but funny and cool combination.