Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Tough Enough 2011 Discussion Thread

TPIB

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In recent news, predictions have been flying in about who the final 3 in the new series of Tough Enough is going to be. Discussion is heating up, but one confident onlooker says it's almost certain that it'll be be Luke, Jeremiah, and Christina.

Source: Sean Johnson.

Oh-ho-ho.

Guest John Hancock
I think it's going to be Martin, Luke and Christina. I haven't even watched the show in a while, but my semi-scripted T.V. prediction skills say those three were always meant to make it to the end.

Guest Beefhead
I think in the end Martin and Jeremiahs heart will get em there. I think the judges are gonna get fed up with Luke at some point after he snaps after losing another skille challenge to Martin.

Guest The GS
I think it's going to be Martin, Luke and Christina. I haven't even watched the show in a while, but my semi-scripted T.V. prediction skills say those three were always meant to make it to the end.

The TV channel that show it were pushing them to have Miss USA win it as it'd be great publicity for the 2nd season but the Tough Enough crowd said they couldn't make it happen as she was too shit.

Guest Beefhead
Interesting but where did you get that little news bit? She had problems with her body breaking down when bumping and over thinking taking a bump which happens sometimes, but I wouldn't say she was too shit. She's a tough little bitch, Austin said he fully expects her to keep going and make it on her own.

Guest The GS
Interesting but where did you get that little news bit? She had problems with her body breaking down when bumping and over thinking taking a bump which happens sometimes, but I wouldn't say she was too shit. She's a tough little bitch, Austin said he fully expects her to keep going and make it on her own.

LordsofPain a few weeks ago, but they got it off the Observer:

Shed Media and the USA Network were pushing for Miss USA Rima Fakih to win WWE Tough Enough, with the feeling that her participation and winning would give the show lots of press once this season was over, building momentum for the second season. As the show went on, Rima winning became impossible to justify and she was eliminated last week.

Guest StefanC

Martin - out

Christina - out

AJ should have been kicked to the curb by now.

My money is on Luke.

Yeah, as much as I love Jerimai... Jerimi... MMA he's still too green. I dont think hes safe yet. AJ certainly isnt. Nor is Christina (assuming shes back, it kind of avoided the issue in the trailer for next week). Andy is a bit ropey still.

Mind, I had to laugh when Andy said that he needed the WWE contract to give his family the life they deserved... he needs to talk to Flair. Or Austin.

Guest Beefhead
Yeah he cut a good promo but it was definitely too little too late, and Luke and Big Country cut good promos too.

I swear Andy should have gone this week. This show's called Tough Enough. He wasn't tough enough to throw Christina under the bus until Austin forced him to. Then he started crying. Ain't no way he's winning this thing. No f'n way.

Yeah, but he wasnt as dangerous in ring as AJ was. Even ignoring the stuff with Christina (not as much his fault as they tried to portray it) he was very rough. Jeremiah

is also really shakey, he wont be able to win due to that.