Fan Clubs Network

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW Discussion Thread - April 11, 2011 from Bridgeport, CT (#933)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw.jpg

Venue

Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard in Bridgeport, CT

Confirmed Matches/Events

Build To WWE Extreme Rules

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

santino is just incredible, absolutely incredible. Only one of a very few that hits the spot every week.

WHAT IS HE NOT GETTING A PUSH THAT HE DESERVES!!!

Edit-He's getting them to chant apple, that in itself is awesome!

Edited by The Fury

cole/lawler feud has easily been the best long term feud they have done in years. Whoever's doing the booking for that is doing a great job. Not even had the match and jr/cole/swagger and lawler have already gathered heat and interest.

I was thinking the Edge thing was a set up for a Del Rio attack... I'm not so sure. He looked too legit. He's been talking retirement for months. If it's a work, they let him ramble on for some time and even mention un-PG Live Sex.

I think he might well be gone.

If he is, get him behind a desk and shoot Booker T

If this is a work, then the writers and edge have done great in selling it as legit. Possibly set up del rio to coax him to get into the ladder match against doctors and wwe's orders.

on the other hand if it isn't....

Really don't know what to think here.

Update on Edge's Retirement from Tonight's RAW

For those who are wondering, the Edge retirement speech was 100% legitimate and real. We were told by a company source earlier this evening that when the major announcement was made tonight, it was not an angle and not storyline.The story that Edge told about medical tests coming back and showing there was a new issue with his neck and being advised he must retire are true. He was basically handed a mic and told to go out and say goodbye however he wanted.

- WWE sources indicate that the Edge retirement from tonight's RAW is 100% legitimate and not part of a storyline.

The story that Edge told about tests coming back and showing issues with his neck are true. Edge was handed a mic at RAW tonight and told to go out and say bye however he wanted.

No word yet what will happen to the World Heavyweight Title.

From LordsOfPain.net

R-Truth is in a world title match

What the actual hell?! I didn't put stuff in my dinner tonight, did i just see that r-truth is in a proper world title match at extreme rules?!

Edit-Just saw that edge's retirement is legit, really don't know what to say on that :(

Edited by The Fury

Guest Dave7g
At least Edge got out before it was too late. Apart from that, John Cena is the Jedward of wrestling. That R-Truth match was just dire, because Cena is still dire.

Guest Eiyuu

I was honestly thinking the Edge bit was setting up an angle but, like most here have said already, the speech seemed pretty legitimate. Now with the report saying the same I really don't know what to think anymore.

On the upside, now Smackdown has no choice but to create another main eventer to replace him. At least after Christian gets his spot.