Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

2011 WWE Draft Discussion Thread - April 25, 2011 from Raleigh, NC

TPIB

Guest Frank Botch
F*cking Cole man. He was terrible anyway but interrupting Layla is just... too far. Dude needs to get hit by a bus. JR looks to be in fantastic shape!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Laycool, you've actually shown divas can pull off a good storyline and develop it :lol

I can't wait for the kharmas going to kill you chants :lol

and mysterio to raw, could only be if they want 1-him to help out sin cara or 2-sin caras going to smackdown

Guest John Hancock
Yeah Hancock - I'm sick of your opinions!

Get rid of them or get out.

Well that'll show me for thinking thoughts! Now this thread can be preserved for more important things, like people only liking things.

Liking things like Cody F*CKING Rhodes!!!

What a man. What. A. Man.

EDIT: Kofi on the show TWICE? Remember that two thousand year long title reign he had and never defended the belt? Sure could've used being on Raw twice then!

why couldn't they have just called it a strap match?

Stupid name for it...

But we have seen Jr bust michael cole up, r-truth escape the censors and goot potential for future main eventers.

That's some hope...

Guest FreeSpirit
Haha Punk stopping the draft picks was funny as f*ck, but I'm glad his feud with Orton is going to end at Extreme Rules!

Guest FreeSpirit
So Alberto wins the World Heavyweight Title this Sunday and heads to RAW. Cena wins the WWE Title and heads to SmackDown perhaps?

Guest Dante Spears

Everybody sees how ridiculous this is?

RAW

The Miz

CM Punk

ADR

Smackdown

Cena

Orton

Christian (Well, Sort've)

Smackdown has WWE's Top faces, RAW has all the top heels. What the hell are they going to do in terms of feuds?

Guest aroz93
The best that they can do now is push the mid-carders and hope for the best. Hopefully, now that these new guys are gonna get a chance, we'll find a few shining stars out of the bunch.

Guest FreeSpirit
Oh well at least we'll still have a Cena/Rock confontation next week on RAW in Miami heading towards WM28!

The final standings so far are:

TO RAW:

1. Rey Mysterio

2. The Big Show

3. Albert Del Rio

4. John Cena (back to RAW)

TO SMACKDOWN:

1. John Cena

2. Randy Orton

3. Mark Henry

4. Sin Cara

Now I'm sure some people will be all "wow, didn't see Cena being traded back on the same night!" but the reason for that is becuase it's retarded. It's a waste of time. Still, I'll bring myself to watch the whole thing later because by the sounds of it bar Cole the show had its moments.

Aside from the Cena twist that was silly as hell, and watching him destroy the (now) top three heels on the show by himself I loved this Raw.

No pointless midcard switches (Well maybe Henry?) as all the moves were main eventers or top midcarders.

Also loved R-truths speech and Punks stopping the draft.

Two notes:

1:Same old Mark Henry Heel turn. He seems to do it on or shortly after every draft.

2: What the **** was the point in making Big show and Kane tag champs?

Edited by The Icon