Fan Clubs | beta

G4's Top 100 games of all time

Guest Frank Botch

Guest Fatherof10minis
No wcw vs nwo revenge? Malarchy!!

I don't even remember that game, but i do have WCW VS the World for PS1 and it is atrocious.

Guest 3BigDen
I do love me some Battlefront' date=' but Battlefront 2 was the best out of the pair.[/quote']

I disagree. Part 2 was to glitchy for me.

Edited by 3BigDen

Guest 3BigDen
I installed it to my hard drive and it worked just fine and dandy for me?

I didn't no you could have installed games back then. I just remembered alot of awkwardness playing in a room full of jedi's. Even though they almost got that idea right, I'm gonna go with the 1st.

Guest Edgehead
I don't even remember that game, but i do have WCW VS the World for PS1 and it is atrocious.

I had that game too. I also had WCW Nitro which was equally crap

Depends on the system though, if it predates 3D graphics, then it can be quite enjoyable despite the age. I find it hard to go back to some PS1 era games because they don't age well at all. There's only a bare minimum that I would play, because they are awesome experiences, others are on the "Leave the memories alone" list.

Guest Fatherof10minis
WCW vs The World was great at the time. Most old games suck when you play they 15+ years later.

It had maybe 10 or 12 actual WCW wrestlers and the rest for actual wrestlers back then nobody knew or cared about. Very disappointing