Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

The Wrestler Name Game

TPIB

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no reason to end this thread. The game was going good, so I will start with the last legitimate name (Sonny Siaki):

Incognito

I'll post this from the SECOND thread because obviously you don't pay attention very well...

This thread is spammy bullshit that does nothing but inflate post count. I'd close it myself if I had the power. There was a reason the first one was locked' date=' TPIB. Why don't you try starting a thread that encourages discussion and not just hit and run posting that literally NO ONE cares about. [/quote']

In the other thread, Mr Pib brought up the fact it went for nine pages. How many of those were well informed posts, like which is the forum's foundation? None. Not one. The only real semblance of a point was from me when I asked "has the forum really degraded itself to this?". The fact remains that this is just worthless bullshit that should be condemned to hell, or Room 101 or somewhere fitting of crap like this.

That's your opinion. Plenty of people were having fun with it until you group of angry men decided to kill the thread.

It's not opinion that this is spammy bullshit. It's the very definition of spammy bullshit. Hell, you've just undermined the authority of a senior mod to keep this spammy bullshit open (and to open a second thread, which is too spammy bullshit.)

Edited by ViciousPrism

That's your opinion. Plenty of people were having fun with it until you group of angry men decided to kill the thread.

It's also the opinion of the senior moderators one of whom already attempted to close this thread for the very reasons I stated.

Also, "angry men" are you flaming me and bating with name calling? Those are just as much against the forum rules as spam are...