Fan Clubs (beta)

Podcasts

Guest Yodahew

Guest Yodahew

Iv been listening to a lot of podcasts recently and was interested in your guys opinions if you listen to podcasts, if so who or what subject.

I have the podcast addict app which is free and is great. There is also a lot on itunes i believe.

My current list of listening is:

The art of wrestling (Colt Cabana's)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Podcast

Serial (yet to start this one but told its good)

Talk is Jericho

The Ross Report

The Steve Austin Show Unleashed

The Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff

Any recommendations? Any other fans of the ones listed above?

I guess it depends on what you like.

The ones I listen to are -:

Podcast Beyond

Game Scoop

BDLM Cast

Rooster Teeth Podcast

The Patch

The Superhero Show

The Comedy Button

Dude Soup

/Filmcast

Screen Rant Underground

The Steve Austin Show

The Joe Rogan Experience

Guest Yodahew
My main 3 are the ross report, Talk is Jericho and MCU Cast. It would definately depend on you taste. I find Austins podcast a bit irritating after a while but I think its just his voice that grates on me after a while. JR I can listen to all day and the same with Jericho. I just love the reviews of the MCU cast. What are the casts you listed about DC?

Jericho's podcast really annoys me. I can't even put my finger on it, I just find Chris Jericho really unlikeable.

I love Austin's show when he talks about random stuff around the ranch. The couple of episodes where he was putting his battle against the barn rats into wrestling terms was hilarious.

What are the casts you listed about DC?

• Podcast Beyond - IGN's Playstation podcast

• Game Scoop - IGN's podcast discussing the latest gaming news

• BDLM Cast - Formerly the TWO Podcast

• Rooster Teeth Podcast - RT staff discuss news, events, viral videos from that week and what they've been up to

• The Patch - Rooster Teeth's videogame podcast

• The Superhero Show - IGN's podcast discussing superhero "stuff", including news, reviews of movies, etc

• The Comedy Button - Brian Altano, Scott Bromley, Anthony Gallegos, Ryan Scott, and Max Scoville talk about a life, love and everything in between.

• Dude Soup - Rooster Teeth podcast discussing "nerd culture" shenanigans.

• /Filmcast - The movie podcast for the /Film (pronounced slash-film) website.

• Screen Rant Underground - Podcast for the Screen Rant website discussing topics relating to movies and TV, especially "geek culture" titles.

• The Steve Austin Show - Steve Austin talking about wrestling, non-wrestling, hunting sharks and whatever else takes his fancy.

• The Joe Rogan Experience - UFC commentator Joe Rogan talking about whatever he's enjoying or whatever is pissing him off in a (usually) comedic fashion.

I also infrequently listen to Rebel FM (mainly a videogaming podcast) and CAGcast, which is the videogame podcast for the Cheap Ass Gamer website. Both are about videogames, but as with most podcasts, they usually end up talking about whatever events have befallen them in the time from the last episode.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yodahew

finally fully up to date with the MCU podcast. loved it. such a shame I now have to wait a week for every new one. I have found the BBC 5 Live ashes podcast though with interviews about the ashes series.

How does everyone listen to their podcasts? (and dont reply with your ears.... :lol:) I use the podcast addict app.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Yodahew

Recently finished serial. It was good. Not great but alright. Recently been listening to those consiracy guys. Really interesting podcasts where they arent the tin foul hat wearing 'everythings a conspiracy' types. They look at the various events and discuss whether there is anything fishy with them or not.

They dont ahy away from the hard stuff either with casts on sandy hook school shooting, maddy mcann and boston bombings. As well as lighter stuff like santa, mermaids and the slender man.

Highly recommend them if u like that sorta thing.

Guest Steely
Recently finished serial. It was good. Not great but alright. Recently been listening to those consiracy guys. Really interesting podcasts where they arent the tin foul hat wearing 'everythings a conspiracy' types. They look at the various events and discuss whether there is anything fishy with them or not.

They dont ahy away from the hard stuff either with casts on sandy hook school shooting, maddy mcann and boston bombings. As well as lighter stuff like santa, mermaids and the slender man.

Highly recommend them if u like that sorta thing.

Sounds interesting what's the name of the show?