Fan Clubs | beta

Lego Batman

The Icon

• 8 months later...
Guest Echattygeek
Oh, yes. I definitely underestimated Lego Batman. I could not stop laughing. I agree that it should be the movie of the year. I think the Lego company have out done themselves, and I can't describe how detailed and flawless that movie was. I wonder if they are planning on doing a sequel. I would watch that.

The Lego Batman movie was better than I expected. I loved The Lego Movie but wasn't sure that Batman would measure up. I ended up liking it more than my friends who are way more into Batman than I am. I'll add Lego Ninjago to my list too.

Guest Echattygeek
Yes, totally. I watched Lego Ninjago with my dad during the day this one time in theaters, and we literally had the whole theater to ourselves! It was amazing. Ninjago was way better than I had anticipated, because I originally thought it was only for nine year old boys or something. But I laughed so much!

Ok. Ya'll have given such good reviews. I will have to go see this one now. I can't imagine a Lego movie but there's a first time for everything. I remember how much my kids played with Legos. I'm sure I own stock in the company somewhere along the line.