Fan Clubs | beta

PS or Xbox

Guest Incredible Iron

Guest Incredible Iron
I'm in the market of buying a new game console, and I'm choosing between PS or Xbox. PS5 will be released in a few more years as many are expecting to come out by 2020. Should I wait for that year before I buy a game console? I can wait.

• 1 month later...

Those consoles have many similarities: the prices, the online services, and general control. They are different in small details. PS has a huge games library, but Xbox's backward compatibility is something many people love. PS4 can be expanded with PSVR, while Microsoft is still working on their version.

If you don't have any specific game you want to play, then you will have to decide what features are the most important to you.

Guest AndyLBallard
Those consoles have many similarities: the prices, the online services, and general control. They are different in small details. PS has a huge games library, but Xbox's backward compatibility is something many people love. PS4 can be expanded with PSVR, while Microsoft is still working on their version.

If you don't have any specific game you want to play, then you will have to decide what features are the most important to you.

Yeah, so correct points.

Yeah, so correct points.

Thanks. :)

I just feel that it's a bit strange to jump into consoles this late. (I don't mean it in a bad way.) With PC and mobile platforms receiving more attention, one can say that all of them are great enough to own. That's why it depends on what games you want to play. Is there anything about your current console or platform that you're not satisfied with?

• 2 months later...
Guest AndyLBallard
Both are kind of similar in every way be it features, controllers, games etc. So it is a tough choice to make between the two but I feel that PlayStation can be better option.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RubyPetersen
Well, I think you can also go for the PC games if interested in playing a video game on Microsoft Windows. Every individual has its own experience about the gaming platform. There are certain games which are restricted to play on the console but can be played on the PC. Actually, I used to play my games on the PC so I think that playing any game on the PC is quite easy and comfortable as compared to the other gaming console. Well, every system has its own advantages and disadvantages. One can also carry their game from one PlayStation console to other PlayStation console like PS3, PS Vita. It is portable and can able to download many digital contents while playing. We can also chat with the other PlayStation members while connected. But on the other hand, PC provide high processing power and able to play a high-end graphics video game. Which type of game do you like to play? Mainly, I used to play an action-adventure video game like Grand theft auto, God of War, and many more. With this, I also like to have some of the shooter video game like Destiny 2, COD. You can also buy Grand theft auto 5 to play on PC if interested in playing this game. GTA 5 is the latest series of the GTA video game. One can explore more in the game while playing like doing a robbery in the store, supermarket, petrol pump, etc, can also do an experiment with vehicles. All these things can be done in order to extract more fun and entertainment in life. As we know that in this era of technology many game developers have come up with the latest series as compared to its previous one, you can play all kinds of a video game on the PC.

Guest RegentLennox
You could buy a PS4 as you wait for the PS5, then it will be a smooth transition when the time comes. Also, I suggest buying a console now rather than waiting for the PS5.