Fan Clubs | beta

Best quote from your favorite actor

didge

I have loved Dwayne Johnson's determination both as a WWE star and actor and out of all he has ever said, my best quote is,"All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you." In a nutshell, being self disciplined and exercising self control will almost guarantee triumph.

I actually have two. Charlie Chaplin once said,"Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." The other one is from Leonardo Dicaprio who said,"If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people."

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get. - Forrest Gump.

I took this quote by heart so I won't get too disappointed in life. I see trials as dark chocolates and triumphs as milk chocolates.

Edited by Pumba

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get. - Forrest Gump.

I took this quote by heart so I won't get too disappointed in life. I see trails as dark chocolates and triumphs as milk chocolates.

That is very true and approaching life with such determination will help us not to be caught by surprise. Celebrities also encounter their own set of struggles despite often cutting a 'near perfect' public image.

"...I don't want to meet someone who shares my interests. I hate my interests!" — Seymour (Steve Buscemi) in Ghost World

Seymour's hobbies made him so lonely, and he didn't like the people he met who liked the same things. Going on a date with one of them would be torture!

• 1 month later...
Guest FlyyGurl
I am somewhat of a sucker for Suits and Harvey Specter. I could name a ton of his quotes that get me so fired up. But one of my very favorites is “When you are backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.” It's so good!!