Fan Clubs | beta

Christmas Video Games List

Guest Incredible Iron

Guest Incredible Iron
There are topics about movies to be watched during the Christmas season. How about we also make a list of video games that we might enjoy playing as a family during the holidays? Versus games like Street Fighter or Tekken is on top of my list because we play and tease each other with these video games.

Guest Revenger
I can't think of a specific game that is played during the holidays in our family. With everyone owning a smartphone or a tablet, I think each of us has a particular game that we would like to play.

There are topics about movies to be watched during the Christmas season. How about we also make a list of video games that we might enjoy playing as a family during the holidays? Versus games like Street Fighter or Tekken is on top of my list because we play and tease each other with these video games.

Bold choices there as those are arcade games with gore content which arguably isn't family-friendly.

We usually go for something simple for everyone when we want to play. From some random board games like Monopoly to group games like Crash Bandicoot racing or Bishi Bashi Special, they generally appeal to many age ranges and personalities.

Guest Incredible Iron
Monopoly is a good one as even the young ones can play along. They can even learn how buying and selling are done in the real world. I suppose there is a digital game of monopoly so that families who don't have the board game can use an app to play it in their smartphones.

• 3 weeks later...
With everyone owning a smartphone or a tablet, I think each of us has a particular game that we would like to play.

That's one of the things I totally envy about kids today. They can zone out and ignore their annoying relatives with the use of a phone or tablet. I wasn't allowed to retreat to my room to play my bulky console game, but most everyone today has their phone handy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RubyPetersen

Thanks for having this topic over here as this is my all-time favorite topic to discuss. Well, in this new year of 2019 lots of game has been arrived in the market.

Some of the game like FIFA, SIMS 4, Farming Simulator I want to continue this year as well.

Guest Incredible Iron
Sport video games are great games to play with family and friends. I just don't know with Sims 4 and other simulation games. To each his or her own anyway, so who am I to stop anyone from enjoying a game with their loved ones.