Fan Clubs | beta

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Drama

Guest Eversleigh

Guest Eversleigh
I didn't watch the Oscars, but I've seen the replay of their performance and they certainly looked cozy. My girl Mel B. slammed their "flirty performance" as being rude since Cooper's girlfriend was in the audience. Apparently the girlfriend was subjected to Cooper and Gaga making, well, I guess making gaga eyes at each other. This happened days ago, but the gossip is still making the rounds. What say you? Are they together or not?

Guest Chuckyy
A performance is just that - not real. Something for show. It's part of being an actor. I think people are just bored and have nothing better to talk about.

Everyone will always have something to say and yes, we are all entitled to our opinions. Their performance was great and Bradley must have had a discussion with the girlfriend concerning this, before and after the Oscars.

There's always the possibility that they've entered a triad type of relationship, or a polyamorous type of relationship and just aren't being public about it.

But more likely than anything else, is that they're just performing. They're freakin actors.

Gossip for gossips sake.

Guest FlyyGurl
This is so silly to me. They're actors, they're performers, of course they're going to make the performance look "real". This is what they do. They know it sells. I believe Bradley is in a committed relationship. It's show business.

Guest Pumba
What they showed on the Oscars means to say that both of them are very good at acting. If people talk about them having a "fling" on stage, then their performance was perfect enough for the viewers to think that they have a hidden relationship.

I am here thinking that if both performers intended to create the current buzz, then they really succeeded at it. They knew that the Oscars were being watched globally and a good (controversial) performance would be a major talking point in the weeks to follow. Didn't we fall for this bait?