Fan Clubs (beta)

Game of Thrones Season 8 trailer

Most GoT fans have been waiting (in anticipation) for the final season and it is understandable that their patience was slowly running out. Though April 14th is not so far away, I have avoided watching the trailer, just in case it gives away a few hints. Has the wait been too long for you?

Guest Revenger
The wait was bearable for me because there are other TV shows that I watch. You should see the trailer because it will only keep the excitement alive. I hope the Walking Dead producers will learn how to defeat the walkers by watching the last season of GoT.

You don't find a lot of epic movies like GoT and we all hope that even in its last season, there will be memories to last for a long time. I am yet to watch the trailer but what's encouraging is that April is just a few weeks away. What are your predictions for season 8?

I watched the official trailer a day or 2 ago, whatever day it came out. Up until then, I had avoided reading or watching anything else related to GoT to avoid potential spoilers.

The trailer isn't going to spoil anything though, just set the stage.

Really I didn't feel like the trailer gave anything away, it just left me with more questions and anticipation and that's what it's supposed to do.

I honestly have no predictions for GoT because anything could happen. Anyone could die, anyone could come out on top. Maybe the Cersei tries to backstab everyone and then they all lose to the White Walkers and EVERYONE DIES. Or maybe Daenerys gets to become Queen of Westeros (and the world, I suppose) with Jon by her side and Sansa can reside happily in the North and Aria can be an assassin or whatever she wants.

No idea.

The interesting thing is that there are a lot of theories out there and my fear is that getting to read stuff every so often could spoil the fun, in the long run. What else will capture the world's imagination like GoT has over the years? Edited by didge

Guest Revenger
What I like about this show is that it is very unpredictable. Snow died, Snow resurrected back to life, Dragon died, Dragon resurrected back to life (becoming an undead Dragon), are just a few of the scenarios that I never expected to happen. So I agree with Zack that the trailer will tease us, but not tell us anything about the real story.

What I like about this show is that it is very unpredictable. Snow died, Snow resurrected back to life, Dragon died, Dragon resurrected back to life (becoming an undead Dragon), are just a few of the scenarios that I never expected to happen. So I agree with Zack that the trailer will tease us, but not tell us anything about the real story.

I agree with you that the trailer just served to make us eager to watch the final season. I can’t wait to see how everything else unfolds.