Fan Clubs (beta)

Who Do You Want To Die In "Game Of Thrones"?

Guest Meerkat

Guest Meerkat

Many people are talking about the characters that will live after the show has finally ended. How about we discuss the characters whom we wanted to meet the god of death at the end of the show?

I was expecting Bran to die in episode 3, but I guess he can foresee his future, which is why he was so calm when the Night King was beside him.

Picture the character that would be the least likely to die because it would have to take the script into uncharted territory.

That's the one I would like to see meet a timely demise.

Man last night I was thinking Tyrion was gonna get shot, as well as Misandre dying.

I'm honestly thinking Daenerys might end up dying. Or both her and Jon end up dying. They're really playing up this Targerian angle with Jon and her. Could leave Cersei as the winner after all :( Or someone else ends up ruling, maybe Sansa or even Gendry :o

Guest Meerkat
I would be a very romantic ending if Jon and Daenerys die in battle after liberating the 7 kingdoms from the grip of Cersei. I have a hunch that the bastard of Robert Baratheon will sit on the iron throne at the end of the show.