Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones Spin Off

Guest Incredible Iron

Guest Incredible Iron
Have you guys heard that HBO is developing a spinoff, a prequel more precisely? I am relieved that there is a continuation of this show as I like to see more of this TV program.

I have heard that they're doing 2, although the subject matter of these spin-offs hasn't been announced yet, I don't think.

I'd imagine 1 might focus on Arya's expedition after Game Of Thrones, that'd be fun. The other one certainly would be a prequel. Maybe they'll focus on The Mad King, or maybe they'll go further back than that. Who knows.

I am yet to watch the eighth season because there's a lot of catching up to do but all the same, I wouldn't want to be in George RR Martin's shoes because ending such a popular show isn't going to be easy. I would also love to see more of this TV show but at some point, it will have to come to an end anyway.

Guest Meerkat
I heard rumors that they will make a story on how the Mad King came into the throne. I hope they will make a story about how the Iron Throne was made.

Guest Incredible Iron
I wouldn't want to be in George RR Martin's shoes because ending such a popular show isn't going to be easy.

I like a TV show that has a great ending and I would say that the GoT has a great ending although I wasn't expecting such ending. What is great about this show is that other TV shows and even a few movies talk about GoT in their scripts.

Well I've just read that any spin-offs will NOT be post-Game of Thrones series. So no Arya expedition or stuff like that. Unless perhaps they go far enough into the future that all of our current set of characters are dead and part of the history, that'd be interesting. But more likely, we'll focus on distant past.

Guest Meerkat
So basically this is like The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit's trilogies. I am not complaining as I'm only comparing GoT's storyline with these movies. I guess they will make a story on how the prominent families of the Seven Kingdoms came into power.