Fan Clubs (beta)

Game of Thrones Online Game

Guest Meerkat

Guest Meerkat
I've seen a lot of these ads on the internet and I was curious about what the game is like. I played it for a week, but I lost interest in continuing to play this game. Anybody else played this game? How do you rate it?

I hadn't heard of this before but I just checked and saw what it is all about. When playing, you are the lord of your castle, and it is all about building a powerful kingdom while challenging for the Iron Throne. I am not much of a gamer now but this is worth trying out.

Guest Meerkat
So how do you like the game? I tried playing it again with my mobile phone this time. The lag made me uninstall it after a few minutes of waiting. I hope the game won't destroy the popularity of the show.

Guest macroclick
Lag is such a terrible thing to ruin a game. It means the company under budgeted the amount of servers or infrastructure they would need to keep up with demand. What is especially sad about that is it is an issue only games that are on the brink of being successful run into it. Hopefully they can catch up before they lose their player base!