Fan Clubs | beta

New 'Lion King' Remake

jack25

The reviews online may not really rank this movie highly but the reason could be that most people are yet to watch it. What's is your take on the movie? Is it better than the original and is it on your watching list?
  • Heart 1

Well, it is true that many people are yet to watch this, considering that it premiered just the day but yes, it is on my watch-list. It almost feels like this remake will dominate the box office, owing to the nostalgia effect for a generation of '90s kids.

Guest Meerkat
Not worth my time and money, in my opinion. I was excited at first because this was one of my favorite animated films, but there is no change in the story.

I could watch anything animated countless times because there is so much creativity that goes into producing one. I enjoyed the initial movie so it's almost guaranteed that the remake will be on my watch-list.