Fan Clubs | beta

Actors/Actresses who have aged well

Snarky-Guru

Which actors and actresses make you do a double take when you learn how old they are? I recently saw Ad Astra and it's astonishing how fantastic Brad Pitt, Tommy Lee Jones, and Donald Sutherland still look. It's like they've barely aged. There's loads of celebrity women who still look so young as well like Jennifer Lopez and Sandra Bullock. What is their secret?

Angelina Jolie, Demi Moore, and Michelle Pfeiffer are all still gorgeous. Jodie Foster doesn't look like she's aged at all. Maybe it comes down to genetics - just look at Gwyneth Paltrow and her mother, Blythe Danner. That, or they're drinking the blood of virgins or something.

• 2 weeks later...
Jennifer Lopez is ageing well; you can hardly tell that she's 50. Jessica Lange, Eugene Levy and Christopher Plummer are also ageing gracefully. It could be a combination of genes, a healthy lifestyle and just choosing to be happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh yes @whaleshark, we can no longer rely on genes alone to age gracefully. A decent lifestyle also incorporates healthy eating and a good fitness regime. @coleman, I remember Antonio Banderas from the movies The Mask of Zorro and Puss in Boots. He was my favourite actor alongside Colin Farrell and Denzel Washington.