Fan Clubs | beta

Cats (movie)

Rambler

The body-paint look of the costumes is kind of odd. What's up with the cats' tails? Seeing this makes me curious about the stage production.

You spoke my mind. The body-paint looks a bit awful, but I think the tails were necessary, seeing that this is a cat movie. I look forward to laughing hard in December.

• 3 weeks later...
It is definitely an interesting trailer. The plot premise I read on Wikipedia, however, is not. I'm a little wary, but I remember the genre fondly thanks to The Greatest Showman, so I'll probably give it a try.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a very professional production. I never have been a musical kind of guy, but that really does look well done. the costumes and props are top shelf.

I am also not a big fan of movies with a musical plot, but a fantasy film based on a stage musical is already appealing. The cast includes Jason Derulo, Idris Elba, Jennifer Hudson and Taylor Swift. Hopefully, it lives to its billing, considering the budget of £230 million.

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...