Fan Clubs (beta)

Name My Website

Hendo

My intention is to start a website about fiction writing, that will encourage new writers to showcase their work.

The trouble is that I cannot settle on a name for it. Here is the ideas I have had so far. ( All ending .com )

askywriter, waywardlines, booksaredead, thecyberpen, aspellbinder, thevividlines, stirringink,

fictionforums, thepenpusher, afictionist.

Are any of these any good? Any other ideas from anyone, please?

• Heart 1

I just typed in thatotherreadingsite.com and came up with no matches. That one is available. I think you have a good idea as far as the premise of the site is concerned. Good luck!

It is so kind of you to look this up, but how about going for a shorter name? You want one that is catchy and easy to remember/type. It can be so tasking to choose a website name; I now understand why some people opt to outsource.

Here is the ideas I have had so far. ( All ending .com )

..........booksaredead,.................

Are any of these any good? Any other ideas from anyone, please?

Doesn't that send the wrong signal? People who read books aren't likely to click on that link.

Pushing The Pen. Sound good?

A Book A Day.........how about that one?

• 2 weeks later...

T.O.R.S. That's the abbreviation for my suggestion. Abbreviations can be site names, right? I don't see why not. If not......Blank Page? That's short and to the point.

Remember, you want a name that first-time visitors can recall and type in the shortest time possible. How about letsread.com or readingisfun.com? There are countless catchy names from which @Hendo can choose!