Fan Clubs (beta)

Gaming on the go

Bill W

A recent study found that out of a sample of 5,000 people, 52% of them played games on their PCs or laptops. At the same time, most of them (about 90%), also played on their phones or tablets. Do you, like me, find it hard to game on your phone or tablet?

Smartphones have come a long way, and now it is possible to have a full console-quality gaming experience on choice phones. I use the phone only when on the go. Phones built with gaming in mind include Asus ROG 3, Razer Phone 2, Black Shark 2, and Nubia Red Magic 5G, among others.

I think mobile gaming has become popular since gamers cannot be at a specific place all the time. Desiring to game on the move could explain why some of them do so on their phones and tablets. Future game developers should consider having mobile game versions.

A recent study found that out of a sample of 5,000 people, 52% of them played games on their PCs or laptops. At the same time, most of them (about 90%), also played on their phones or tablets. Do you, like me, find it hard to game on your phone or tablet?

Why do you find it hard to game on your phone? Certain choice phones are best suited for gaming, and it would help if you bought one of these. Razer is a brand that stands out when it comes to gaming!

Despite my reservations, I see mobile gaming as the direction for the future. Many people may not so much buy into the idea now, but the hype could cause them to consider it. Gaming, like most other things tech-related, evolves so fast.