3 members have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Edge
    • Brave
    • Other (tell us in the comments!)

Something I'm always curious about! I used the most common ones: Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Edge.

Currently I'm using Firefox, and it's the one I used the most in my life. Some months ago I decided to give Edge a try, and for my surprise, it's not that bad once you fully control it (changed bing for google or duck duck go, hide all annoying news about stuff you don't care, install an adblocker, etc).

I have Chrome installed just in case, I used to follow some programming courses and Chrome was the go-to for web development in those.

What's yours?

Edited by worm

1 hour ago, worm said:

Something I'm always curious about! I used the most common ones: Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Edge.

Currently I'm using Firefox, and it's the one I used the most in my life. Some months ago I decided to give Edge a try, and for my surprise, it's not that bad once you fully control it (changed bing for google or duck duck go, hide all annoying news about stuff you don't care, install an adblocker, etc).

I have Chrome installed just in case, I used to follow some programming courses and Chrome was the go-to for web development in those.

What's yours?

I made the switch to Edge last year. Tried it multiple times over the years, but I usually went back to Chrome. I feel it's at a point where it's dare I say... Good.

It's an absolute must to change the default search engine from Bing to Google, though 😆

3 hours ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

I made the switch to Edge last year. Tried it multiple times over the years, but I usually went back to Chrome. I feel it's at a point where it's dare I say... Good.

Finally! Edge is not so bad, it's pretty fast even. Not everything is rainbows and happiness but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets, at least not at this current time.

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...