Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Xbox

Halo multiplayer videos

worm

If one thing I remember from Halo back in the day was the gameplay videos with Linkin Park music in the background 🤩

All games spawned all kinds of gameplay videos, of course! But Halo multiplayer videos were a big thing, with frag videos displaying great sniper skills and clans showing their strenght in battle...

So, if there is a multiplayer video you like, or if you recorded some yourself, please share them here!

You tell me if Halo multiplayer videos are not a mood!

The Halo Montages back in the day were absolutely fire! I remember being completely awestruck by some of the stuff people would pull off. These were some of the earliest gaming videos I can remember watching on YouTube.

23 minutes ago, worm said:

I used to play Halo multiplayer in 2006 and my heart raced at lightspeed during intense sniper duels!

I was never the best at Sniper Duels, but nobody could energy sword-cancel out of a map like me and my crew. 😆

49 minutes ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

I was never the best at Sniper Duels, but nobody could energy sword-cancel out of a map like me and my crew. 😆

Never played Halo 2 onwards in multiplayer, what's an energy sword-cancel? 😮

I played with with energy swords but only in singleplayer

11 minutes ago, worm said:

Never played Halo 2 onwards in multiplayer, what's an energy sword-cancel? 😮

I played with with energy swords but only in singleplayer

I tried to find videos on YouTube, but I guess there's not much out there. I hope I'm remembering this right, but if you and another player had energy swords, you could stand on the other player's head and use the energy swords to launch yourself up in the air. You would swing and switch weapons before murdering them. Do it enough times and you could reach new areas of the map that weren't meant to be explored.

It required a lot of trust... And usually ended up in a lot of betrayals 😆

5 minutes ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

I tried to find videos on YouTube, but I guess there's not much out there. I hope I'm remembering this right, but if you and another player had energy swords, you could stand on the other player's head and use the energy swords to launch yourself up in the air. You would swing and switch weapons before murdering them. Do it enough times and you could reach new areas of the map that weren't meant to be explored.

It required a lot of trust... And usually ended up in a lot of betrayals 😆

That's awesome! 🤣 If I find videos of that I will post them here!

2 minutes ago, worm said:

The date of the video, the music, the glitch itself, it's so 2000s Halo that it hurts! 😂 Love it!

I wonder if this glitch is part of the reason players just walk through each other now in Halo 🤔. No more jumping on heads ☹️

Just now, Motorcycle Nerd said:

I wonder if this glitch is part of the reason players just walk through each other now in Halo 🤔. No more jumping on heads ☹️

Maybe! I also wonder how did the players find out about this glitch, someone must have been the first to discover it.

I didn't play Halo Infinite yet, but if anyone wants to share a multiplayer video of it, please do!

39 minutes ago, worm said:

Maybe! I also wonder how did the players find out about this glitch, someone must have been the first to discover it.

I didn't play Halo Infinite yet, but if anyone wants to share a multiplayer video of it, please do!

Here's me being Spider-Chief 😆

• Goat 1