Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  33 members  ·  Free

Virtual Reality

Virtual Reality Fans

Whitecheddar

@Motorcycle Nerd I use PCVR but have poked around on a quest, I’d say if you’re really into it then PCVR is the way to go, I’m really excited to see what meta does with the Quest 3 though, it sounds like it’s shaping up to be a good headset, but Valve is my true love and will likely stick with my index for a while. 

5 hours ago, Whitecheddar said:

@Motorcycle Nerd I use PCVR but have poked around on a quest, I’d say if you’re really into it then PCVR is the way to go, I’m really excited to see what meta does with the Quest 3 though, it sounds like it’s shaping up to be a good headset, but Valve is my true love and will likely stick with my index for a while. 

PCVR definitely gives the best experience. You just underestimate my hatred of wires 😆. My favorite way to use the Quest is as a Wireless Headset for PCVR.

23 minutes ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

PCVR definitely gives the best experience. You just underestimate my hatred of wires 😆. My favorite way to use the Quest is as a Wireless Headset for PCVR.

Pulley systems are gods gift to VR, it will never fully replace wireless for comfort but you never get tangled, you never accidentally hit the cable and all you need is like 2-3 pulleys and some screws 

33 minutes ago, Whitecheddar said:

Pulley systems are gods gift to VR, it will never fully replace wireless for comfort but you never get tangled, you never accidentally hit the cable and all you need is like 2-3 pulleys and some screws 

I would find a way to get it tangled. Wires and I do not get along. Plus, I don't think my landlord would be a fan of installing a pulley system 😅