Fan Clubs (beta)

Divisional Round: #2 Buffalo Bills vs #3 Kansas City Chiefs

faithlikesfootball

As we know the wildcard game got wild in terms of scheduling, moved to yesterday. Painless Bills win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLIIfNuoZrk

Now on to the real playoffs and the chiefs. Nice to be the home team in this matchup. Chiefs have valued the football more this season and played a lower scoring style to protect Mahomes. The bills have done much the same to protect Allen,

Its time to see if the new offense travels to the playoffs and if the bills really have taken a step forward.

• Heart 1

The Bills dominated the Steelers from start to finish. I expected Pittsburgh to put up more of a fight than they did, but the Bills just wouldn't take no for an answer. As a football fan, I'm glad things played out the way everyone expected - with a Chiefs vs Bills playoff game. It feels like Josh Allen vs Pat Mahomes is becoming the lite version (for now) of Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning.

P.S. The NFL needs to loosen up their YouTube embedding rules so we can start embedding official clips in the forums. At least we have Twitter X embeds to fall back on. The highlights video you shared starts with this clip, but it deserves the embed as well. 😎

• Heart 1

27 minutes ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

The Bills dominated the Steelers from start to finish. I expected Pittsburgh to put up more of a fight than they did, but the Bills just wouldn't take no for an answer. As a football fan, I'm glad things played out the way everyone expected - with a Chiefs vs Bills playoff game. It feels like Josh Allen vs Pat Mahomes is becoming the lite version (for now) of Tom Brady vs Peyton Manning.

P.S. The NFL needs to loosen up their YouTube embedding rules so we can start embedding official clips in the forums. At least we have Twitter X embeds to fall back on. The highlights video you shared starts with this clip, but it deserves the embed as well. 😎

Thanks. I call less than necessary games like Bills vs Steelers lthe NFL's "More Money Round" Few years ago the Bills would have earned a wild card bye and had a true health advantage going into this game. Now they get to play the walking wounded on defense. Don't get me wrong its their fault for going 6-6 in the first 12 and not chasing down the Ravens and I'm glad the Chiefs had a game instead of rest too, it would just figure this would need to be a 3+ month playoff stretch with an ailing defense. Mostly at home at least.

5 hours ago, faithlikesfootball said:

Thanks. I call less than necessary games like Bills vs Steelers lthe NFL's "More Money Round" Few years ago the Bills would have earned a wild card bye and had a true health advantage going into this game. Now they get to play the walking wounded on defense. Don't get me wrong its their fault for going 6-6 in the first 12 and not chasing down the Ravens and I'm glad the Chiefs had a game instead of rest too, it would just figure this would need to be a 3+ month playoff stretch with an ailing defense. Mostly at home at least.

Lol at the more-money-round. At this stage, everyone is the walking wounded. Despite no bye, having homefield advantage is still a huge factor. And the Bills are definitely as battle-tested as anyone else in the league.

(sorry - I enjoy playing Devil's advocate from time to time 😈)

4 hours ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

Lol at the more-money-round. At this stage, everyone is the walking wounded. Despite no bye, having homefield advantage is still a huge factor. And the Bills are definitely as battle-tested as anyone else in the league.

(sorry - I enjoy playing Devil's advocate from time to time 😈)

I also enjoy be able to be a bit whiny, until we get more people I can post a little less moderately lol.

• Heart 2

On 1/16/2024 at 9:49 PM, faithlikesfootball said:

I also enjoy be able to be a bit whiny, until we get more people I can post a little less moderately lol.

I should probably get a Kansas City club up so Chiefs fans have a place to do the same if things don't go their way this weekend 👀

• Heart 1