Fan Clubs (beta)

What was best game you ever played?

Ericbarker306

On 7/5/2023 at 5:02 AM, Ericbarker306 said:

best game I have played would be Skyrim

Can't argue with that one! Have you ever played The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind or Oblivion? If not, I definitely recommend giving them a go if you get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Half-Life!

On 7/6/2023 at 3:13 PM, Motorcycle Nerd said:

Can't argue with that one! Have you ever played The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind or Oblivion? If not, I definitely recommend giving them a go if you get a chance.

Morrowind is so good but so hard to get into

10 hours ago, worm said:

Half-Life!

Morrowind is so good but so hard to get into

Half-Life is tough to argue against. That was my first ever PC game, so what a game to start with.

I actually liked both Morrowind and Oblivion more than Skyrim 👀 

8 minutes ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

Half-Life is tough to argue against. That was my first ever PC game, so what a game to start with.

I actually liked both Morrowind and Oblivion more than Skyrim 👀 

Yeah Skyrim looks and feels awesome but it's shallow. But, if you take it for what it is, you can really enjoy it!

Getting back on topic, I already stated Half-Life as the best game I ever played, but I want to mention the original Halo too, in that game I got into my first online communities back in 2006, so the game is close to my heart.

1 hour ago, worm said:

Yeah Skyrim looks and feels awesome but it's shallow. But, if you take it for what it is, you can really enjoy it!

Getting back on topic, I already stated Half-Life as the best game I ever played, but I want to mention the original Halo too, in that game I got into my first online communities back in 2006, so the game is close to my heart.

I loved Skyrim, but after 200 hours my save got corrupt and I just couldn't get over it. Oblivion and Morrowind hold a special place in my heart though.

And I'm right there with you with Halo! My first online community I was a part of was a forum called Xbox365 (RIP) back at the start of the OG Xbox, but Halo introduced me to a whole new world. There used to be a platform called XBConnect which would let you play online with other people before Xbox Live was even a reality. Those were some of my best gaming memories.

23 minutes ago, Motorcycle Nerd said:

I loved Skyrim, but after 200 hours my save got corrupt and I just couldn't get over it. Oblivion and Morrowind hold a special place in my heart though.

And I'm right there with you with Halo! My first online community I was a part of was a forum called Xbox365 (RIP) back at the start of the OG Xbox, but Halo introduced me to a whole new world. There used to be a platform called XBConnect which would let you play online with other people before Xbox Live was even a reality. Those were some of my best gaming memories.

Dude that sucks! I used to backup my save files, I did it for years, nothing never happened so I stopped doing it and guess what? Murphy's law.

I never had an Xbox but I truly understand the feeling. Makes me remember about Xfire, that's what I used to connect to Halo servers back in the day.

• Heart 1

• 5 months later...