Fan Clubs (beta)

The American Football Thread

Guest FreeSpirit

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
They BARELY beat the Bills last week, so IMO, it was obvious that the Pats were going to steam roll through them.
Before this week the Cowboys were the highest scoring team in the NFL going in with a 5-0 record just like the Pats thats why I thought it would be closer

I didn't think the Cowboys would win, but I expected the final score to be closer then it was

Can't wait for Pats vs Colts... now that will be a high scoring game :lol

The Cowboys were very over rated before the game against the Pats. Yes, they are good but not as good as everyone was hyping them to be. The Patriots however, seem to be unstoppable right now.

The Cowboy hype was unbearable. It seemed as though people forgot that the Giants were right in there with them until Eli dislocated his shoulder.

Also, Giants 31-10 over the Falcons last night. 4 straight wins. Plaxico Burress with his 8th TD of the season, keeping his streak of atleast one a a game alive, even though he hasn't done any practice whatsoever in the past few weeks.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

All Sunday's results -

Baltimore 14 - 19 Buffalo

Tampa Bay 16 - 23 Detroit

Tennessee 38 - 36 Houston

New England 49 - 28 Miami

San Francisco 15 - 33 NY Giants

Atlanta 16 - 22 New Orleans

Arizona 19 - 21 Washington

NY Jets 31 - 38 Cincinnati

Kansas City 12 - 10 Oakland :bawl

Minnesota 14 - 24 Dallas

Chicago 19 - 16 Philadelphia

St. Louis 6 - 33 Seattle

Pittsburgh 28 - 31 Denver

As if things weren't already bad enough for my Dolphins, Ronny Brown, is now out for the season with a torn ACL, not to mention another TWO safeties are out after Sunday. What with that bust Trent Green on IR and out for the year too I genuinely fear we might go 0-16 this year. :sad:

Guest Marshall Mac D

Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder has admitted not knowing people speak English in London.

The NFL player might want to check a map before he gets on board a plane for Sunday's prestige game against the New York Giants at Wembley Stadium.

Crowder, who comes from Atlanta in Georgia, may be praised on the field, but confessed geography was not his strong point.

He admitted he did not know until now where London was - or that Londoners spoke English.

"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries," he said.

"I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that."

Crowder added: "I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him.

"That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

The Miami Dolphins are play the New York Giants at Wembley this Sunday in the first NFL regular-season game to be played outside the United States.

After i read this i just coudn't stop laughing coming to london where it is capital of england still didn't know they speak english ah dear me.

Guest SuperKick Kid

NFL in London baby:

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/f0/fullj.getty-75557930jd163_new_york_gian.jpg

courtesy of Yahoo.com

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

All the results from last night (Sunday 28th Oct - WEEK 8)

Indianapolis 31 - 7 Carolina

Detroit 16 - 7 Chicago

Pittsburgh 24 - 13 Cincinnati

NY Giants 13 - 10 Miami

Philadelphia 23 - 16 Minnesota

Cleveland 27 - 20 St. Louis

Oakland 9 - 13 Tennessee :bawl

Buffalo 13 - 3 NY Jets

Houston 10 - 35 San Diego

Jacksonville 24 - 23 Tampa Bay

Washington 7 - 52 New England

New Orleans 31 - 10 San Francisco

Tonight's Monday Night Game

Green Bay (2-0 on the road) @ Denver (2-2 at home)